Stenhousemuir v Cowden

3 hours ago, PELE said:

We are staying up, we are staying up.

Or, is that everyone is staying up?

Would be a travesty for Scottish football if club 42 doesn't take part in the playoff. Completely would ruin the whole notion of the pyramid. 

Well done Cowden on the massive win today

Edited by CoveRangers1922

14 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Would be a travesty for Scottish football if club 42 doesn't take part in the playoff. Completely would ruin the whole notion of the pyramid. 

We'll done Cowden on the massive win today

Yeah. Not sure why there wouldn't be a play-off. I can understand people questioning Brora and Kelty being champions, but it is not really relevant to the games actually being played.

I mean I presume none of the stenny fans are that fussed. Meaningless game for them really. 

Big win for us. Surprised that Bollan changed tactics but it seems to have worked. Can only say well done. 

Fair play to Neilly, he really has you on strings!

As for today's match, full credit to Cowdenbeath, they deserved their win, they were the better team throughout and they dealt with Stenhousemuir's meagre threat with ease. Barring an astonishing series of events, they'll be fine and can look forward to pushing on next term.

Other than a Mark McGuigan shot straight at the goalkeeper and David Hopkirk's effort that went narrowly over the bar, the Warriors did very little. We've now conceded 11 goals in our last three matches and seem to have chucked it. I can see us finishing as low as eighth unless we start showing some pride in our final three games.

The sooner this godforsaken season finishes, the better.

14 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Fair play to Neilly, he really has you on strings!

As for today's match, full credit to Cowdenbeath, they deserved their win, they were the better team throughout and they dealt with Stenhousemuir's meagre threat with ease. Barring an astonishing series of events, they'll be fine and can look forward to pushing on next term.

Other than a Mark McGuigan shot straight at the goalkeeper and David Hopkirk's effort that went narrowly over the bar, the Warriors did very little. We've now conceded 11 goals in our last three matches and seem to have chucked it. I can see us finishing as low as eighth unless we start showing some pride in our final three games.

The sooner this godforsaken season finishes, the better.

Totally agree with the last sentence. Its been a shit show.