Edinburgh City v The Binos

Well we meet again what a surprise [emoji3]Let’s hope the result is more to our liking than Tuesday night at Forthbank.

We seem to play better away from home, don’t know why that is but it would be nice to have another away win on Saturday to make us level with City on points.

Prediction City 1 Binos 2. [emoji3]

The two games between the sides have been tight affairs with the away sides winning on each occasion.

Obviously I'm hoping for the opposite of yourself with a City win over the Binos, however, given Stranraer are at Queen's - I don't think a draw would be a bad result for City.

Prediction: City 1 Binos 1

Since the restart, except at Cowdenbeath, we've struggled to score and given away soft and softer goals. It's got to change, let it start today.  

I hope the manager has learned his strongest team and will play them up to and throughout the play offs, availabilty permitting. I think our recent lack of cohesion has been a result of multiple changes for each game.

Good away win for us today, had a sneak feeling we would get the win and so we did by 1 goal from Dylan Mackin just before halftime. That moves us up to 3rd spot on level points with City with 3 games to go. 

Onwards to Tuesday night when we face Queens Park at Forthbank when hopefully we can get something. Our Home form has to improve and what better what to go by beating Queens. Stranraer proved on Friday night that it can be done, lets hope for another 3 points. 

17 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Solid display by Stirling. I wouldn't want to be facing them in the play offs.

If only Conrad hadn't wellied that shot into Ferry Road...

You've seen our two faces in the space of four days, our away face which raises hopes and our home face which since the restart has been dashing them.

No point thinking of what might have been, against Conrad's blooter out of the park remember your 'keeper's two point blank saves to keep City in the game.