Peterhead v Clyde

1 minute ago, the_bully_wee said:

I will be utterly seething if we re-sign any more than three of these jobbers

Peterhead started the game one position ahead of us, it's been like watching two teams play different sports today.

We've conceded four more goals this season than that Forfar team who are the worst team in the league by an absolute mile, so bad we've easily gubbed them twice. For all the plaudits thrown at Nicoll, Munro, Otoo, Jamieson, the reality is that we're still a dreadful team who are now playing Chapman hoofball. When Howie starts gifting goals then we're in big trouble.

2 minutes ago, David W said:

Peterhead started the game one position ahead of us, it's been like watching two teams play different sports today.

We've conceded four more goals this season than that Forfar team who are the worst team in the league by an absolute mile, so bad we've easily gubbed them twice. For all the plaudits thrown at Nicoll, Munro, Otoo, Jamieson, the reality is that we're still a dreadful team who are now playing Chapman hoofball. When Howie starts gifting goals then we're in big trouble.

I just pray that Danny Lennon realises this and will look to have a big clear out in the summer if we manage to stay up. Jesus, regardless of whether we stay up we need a new team. 

League 2 will be shite but at least we will have a chance to win games weekly. Keeping most of the squad because we have no money to attract anyone better.

Not much fun following Clyde at the moment. I’d be surprised if we retain the management at this rate. 

Not a moan, just curious, when was the last time we had a goalie save a penalty (excluding a shoot out)? I’m sure Marc Waters saved one against Elgin in 2016 and we must have one more recently than that, I just can’t remember!

Just now, Scott-Replay said:

Not a moan, just curious, when was the last time we had a goalie save a penalty (excluding a shoot out)? I’m sure Marc Waters saved one against Elgin in 2016 and we must have one more recently than that, I just can’t remember!

Gourlay saved one against Elgin in the Goodwillie hat-trick game.

Given that Currie didn't save one, I think that might be the last?