Peterhead v Clyde

2 of the more schizophrenic* teams in the league. The score, like previous meetings this season, could be 0 2, but I find it hard to  say which team will be the winner.

* loose use of the term which is used casually to mean split personality but technically is more about hallucinations and delusions. 

Guest SJP79
26 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
8 hours ago, SJP79 said:
How have you rated Danny Strachan so far ?

I've been too busy marvelling at Hamish Ritchie to notice anyone else.

Yeh he looked very good in the games i seen him in. 

Edited by SJP79

46 minutes ago, SJP79 said:

Kudos to Peterhead for putting the programme online free. Couple of good articles there on Clyde too, particularly on Tommy McCulloch. Will read some more of it tomorrow. 
Can’t say I’m looking forward to watching the game tomorrow. Nerves will be jangling.  My arse will be twitching like a rabbits nose. 

No doubt we will need to be a lot tighter across midfield than Tuesday, given that Peterhead have good players in there and Forfar don't. I fear we won't have as much easy time on the ball, rendering the two up front pointless similar to the Dumbarton game. That said, I understand why we are unchanged.