Hearts v The Caley

On 22/04/2021 at 16:28, TheScarf said:

I have a bad feeling about this.  2-0 Hearts.

Don’t worry too much - if you score first then you’ll get no less than a point. Hearts only seem to win or even play well when they score first. Hearts also usually start ridiculously slowly - I can almost guarantee you’ll have a glorious chance to score within the first few minutes. If you take it, unlike Morton did, then you can sit back and light a cigar. There is absolutely no way Hearts will lie down though - it Inverness win, it will be because you earned it. Hope it’s a good game.

4 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Hearts in this game. 

71909983.jpg

Your head’s gone mate!  What phrase did you google to find that image? 😂

Anyway, c’mon Hearts! Let’s finish with two good performances and then rebuild the squad. A chance for some players to show they actually offer something- I am looking at you Gary McKay-Steven! Hopefully, with the pressure off, and two decent playing surfaces to finish on, their are no excuses. Hoping for the best but expecting to finish this farce of a season with two 0-0’s. Hey ho!

13 minutes ago, Always Hearts said:

Anyway, c’mon Hearts! Let’s finish with two good performances and then rebuild the squad. A chance for some players to show they actually offer something- I am looking at you Gary McKay-Steven! Hopefully, with the pressure off, and two decent playing surfaces to finish on, their are no excuses. Hoping for the best but expecting to finish this farce of a season with two 0-0’s. Hey ho!

You have internet access and have never seen that image before? 

Are you in North Korea? 

Just now, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

You have internet access and have never seen that image before? 

Are you in North Korea? 

Nah, just a grown up with a full-time day job, 2 kids and a football coaching job most nights. Just don’t spend much time on the interweb. Genuinely never seen that image in my life but thanks for educating me, I think! 😀 👍

19 minutes ago, Always Hearts said:

Nah, just a grown up with a full-time day job, 2 kids and a football coaching job most nights. Just don’t spend much time on the interweb. Genuinely never seen that image in my life but thanks for educating me, I think! 😀 👍

Welcome! 

For the first and last time this season, I hope Hearts win. 

Really don't fancy ICT in the playoffs. 

On 23/04/2021 at 10:00, paranoid android said:

Reckon the Hertz players will lift the trophy.

I was a wee bit surprised to hear RN say he's leaving it to the players to decide, but I also quite like it.

Now that he's said that, though, I reckon Budgie will instruct him to instruct the players to take the trophy.

I'm assuming doncaster would make the presentation?

Fans or no fans, do you really think he'd have the front to turn up at Tynecastle ever again?

1 hour ago, Always Hearts said:

It's a Fife thing.

Neilson is a complete oddball. He'd have wanted United to stay down after guiding them up? His faux sense of injustice is just a blatant attempt to get some fans onside.

13 hours ago, Always Hearts said:

Don’t worry too much - if you score first then you’ll get no less than a point. Hearts only seem to win or even play well when they score first. Hearts also usually start ridiculously slowly - I can almost guarantee you’ll have a glorious chance to score within the first few minutes. If you take it, unlike Morton did, then you can sit back and light a cigar. There is absolutely no way Hearts will lie down though - it Inverness win, it will be because you earned it. Hope it’s a good game.

Inverness have a glorious chance within a minute. Every game!