Hearts v The Caley

It shouldn’t really matter what team Hearts put out on Saturday, given Dunfermline’s last 2 games are against the part time teams.

I'll be honest as an ICT fan I'd rather be playing Hearts and Ayr than Arbroath or Alloa who we have had real problems with. We've got no option other than to attack. As Iron Maiden once sang 'if you're gonna die, die with your boots on'!

Reckon the Hertz players will lift the trophy.

I was a wee bit surprised to hear RN say he's leaving it to the players to decide, but I also quite like it.

Now that he's said that, though, I reckon Budgie will instruct him to instruct the players to take the trophy.

I'm assuming doncaster would make the presentation?

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:
17 hours ago, Highland Capital said:
Is it still £18.50 for a stream or will ICT fans get a special super-happy friends discount?

Hope we give it for free due to the seethe it'll cause from other teams.

The club that brushed stealing the PPV from the others under the carpet? It'll just be another week at the races for Heart of Midlothian.

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Reckon the Hertz players will lift the trophy.

I was a wee bit surprised to hear RN say he's leaving it to the players to decide, but I also quite like it.

Now that he's said that, though, I reckon Budgie will instruct him to instruct the players to take the trophy.

I'm assuming doncaster would make the presentation?

No chance they won't pick up the trophy. Even if the players wanted to leave it on the stand (and why would they, really?), Budge wouldn't stand for it.

27 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

The club that brushed stealing the PPV from the others under the carpet? It'll just be another week at the races for Heart of Midlothian.

What's this? Did I miss some fresh Hearts related outrage?

19 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

I assumed it was just the inane ramblings of a gormless fanbase but alas, no, Hearts are actually genuinely considering not lifting the trophy.

You'll not be wanting the promotion that comes with the title then i assume?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56847922

pathetic from hearts but not unexpected.you can tell they are related to sevco