Aberdeen vs Dundee United - 25th of April

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

What the hell is that?

United fans must've watched Liverpool do this to opposition buses before CL games, got confused, then done it to their own players.

Wild.

Is Hoban playing today?

I assume his bookings v Livi and Dumbarton dont add up to a suspension (and will be zeroed if you get to the semis anyway).

We have same issue with Boyle (although Gogic is deffo out of the semi after his daftie behaviour yesterday).

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Is Hoban playing today?

I assume his bookings v Livi and Dumbarton dont add up to a suspension (and will be zeroed if you get to the semis anyway).

We have same issue with Boyle (although Gogic is deffo out of the semi after his daftie behaviour yesterday).

It's three bookings for a suspension as far as I can tell from a quick scan of the rules.  So Hoban plays today.  If Boyle only has two bookings then I think he's okay for the semi final.  

Guest Bob Mahelp

I'm getting less confident the closer we get to this game. 

Part of me believes that we're cursed this season, and I'm resigned to it continuing today with some piss poor refereeing decision or bizarre stroke of bad luck. 

Who's the most important player we have left who hasn't suffered a long term injury ? Lewis Ferguson ? 

Expect his cruciate to go in the first 10 minutes. 

The absolute certainty of the 3 amigos starting and being ineffective... 

Deniz 

Smith Edwards Reynolds Robson

Fuchs.      Butcher

McNulty.      Harkes.      Clarke

Shankland 

Like on paper that's not an awful team but in practice it's fucking disappointing. 

15 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

The absolute certainty of the 3 amigos starting and being ineffective... 

Deniz 

Smith Edwards Reynolds Robson

Fuchs.      Butcher

McNulty.      Harkes.      Clarke

Shankland 

Like on paper that's not an awful team but in practice it's fucking disappointing. 

We’d be a lot better if the pitches were only 40 yards wide.

Pittodrie is looking quite smart with what they've done with the seats (they should really consider doing it permanently by putting in white seats in the necessary areas).

However the away section still looks like the absolute bin it always has been 

Come on United! Do it for Lorraine Kelly! And for me, as I think Killie have a much better chance of beating you guys than the Dons. Assuming tomorrow goes the right way, which I fear isn't a terribly safe assumption.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

However the away section still looks like the absolute bin it always has been 

There's not really any point in spending money on those seats when a fair amount of them get ripped up every season.  

3 minutes ago, resk said:

There's not really any point in spending money on those seats when a fair amount of them get ripped up every season.  

Come on now! It's a privilege and an honour to have your stadium trashed by the best fans in the world™ twice a year. No, really...

Edited by Bad Wolf

3 minutes ago, resk said:

They need to start charging the clubs of the fans who do it.