Aberdeen vs Dundee United - 25th of April

55 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I did not see that coming at all. Excellent performance from everyone. Harkes and Butcher in particular, and good to see Mark McNulty's A game at last

Deniz’s double save early on was a sign of what was to come.  No bad performances today.

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Deniz’s double save early on was a sign of what was to come.  No bad performances today.

Indeed. Every United player won their own personal battle (if there was one), all over the park. 

Mellon got everything right, Glass got everything wrong. 

I don't mean to introduce any sense of bitterness by saying that you won't get it as easy as that whoever you play in the semi final.....but you won't get it as easy as that, ever 😉

2 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

On the contrary - this is just a rather nice Brucie bonus.  **** to get knocked out for the full house though.  

That’s what I mean. Hibs fans more interested in who gets knocked out than their own team going through.

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

Simply not true, Joey. Folk will laugh at you when your team gets pumped, its not a new concept. 

Absolutely no problem with other teams fans having a laugh at us getting a doing from a less than average side like Dundee United.

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

No point in moaning about that. Congratulations to Yinited, they overwhelmed us from start to finish. 

We were well off the pace (Wednesday night maybe ?), but they got everything right and we got everything wrong. It happens.

Good luck for the rest of the competition. I'm not too fussed who wins it now, although I will have a wee chuckle when Hibs draw the easiest team left  (again) and Hibs it up (again). 

Standfree.

Rentfree.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Standfree.

Rentfree.

No point in pointing out the irony of you rushing on to an Aberdeen thread to post. I doubt if you're aware enought to understand it. 

Fill your boots though, as long as you're on here the kids will be safe. 😀