Falkirk vs Cove

We were comfortably on top before that error and then looked nervous before half-time with Cove on top.

Still an improvement over the past few weeks though.

Guest Peter LaFleur

Massive improvement over the past few weeks. Numerous players are miles off it ability wise though. Leitch and Alston in particular offer nothing in midfield.

Probably the best we have looked for months up till Cove scored. Morrison heavily involved and we were pressing high up the park. Miller looks like a different player.

Mutch is becoming a liability at cross balls.

I beg that I never see Leitch again. Even The Mask or Real Deal Akeel look like better options.

1 minute ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Massive improvement over the past few weeks. Numerous players are miles off it ability wise though. Leitch and Alston in particular offer nothing in midfield.

Apart from his running to win the penalty and his tracking back to stop a chance at the other end. 

Despite giving away a poor goal I feel a bit more positive than I did pre-match. The intensity is much higher and for the 1st half hour we were putting Cove's defence under pressure. Although we are leaving big gaps down our right.

Nothing up top