Falkirk vs Cove

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Kyle McLelland turned into Ben Hall today he’s been absolutely fucking rank.

He's playing his first few pro games with another young boy beside him and a keeper that couldn't hold his own water behind him . It's not really his fault .

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He's playing his first few pro games with another young boy beside him and a keeper that couldn't hold his own water behind him . It's not really his fault .

I would tend agree but he's spent a few years at world class facilities with Rangers. There is no excuse for getting rag-dolled busy 30 year old part time forwards. Just win individual battles as a defender.

14 minutes ago, marello said:

nae got a stream - cove playing better than the home game or falkirk playing worse?

Cove domainated the chances second half. Missed pen, twice hit the post in the game and a few really good chances missed. 2 points dropped there.

Credit to Falkirk for knicking a goal near the end but if it was 2-1 Cove there would have little complaint I reckon.

Draw not ideal for either team 

We didn't play our normal passing game, was direct balls which actually worked against their young centre backs. Looked better at Balmoral, far better. Higgins was poor, no Strachan. Can't keep a lead away from home. Clyde and now this game

Muted the commentary early on as was incredibly Falkirk biased which I have no problem with, just watch with no sound.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

We were absolutely honking for most of that game and didn't deserve to win or possibly even draw. Our squad is depleted with injuries mind you but it's not a good squad when all are fit.

One side note, I thought that referee was absolutely mince today.

1 minute ago, latapythelegend said:

I would tend agree but he's spent a few years at world class facilities with Rangers. There is no excuse for getting rag-dolled busy 30 year old part time forwards. Just win individual battles as a defender.

To be fair Cove’s front line were excellent