Falkirk vs Cove

Just now, Rizzo said:

That pretty much seals the league for Partick, they'll win comfortably against Cove on Tuesday. We'll need to hope for a few returning from injury to have any hope of doing anything in the play-offs.

I'm not so sure about them winning comfortably at Balmoral. We're undefeated against them and I actually fancy us to get the win. Not many teams beat us at home. We might do you a favour and you got them at home on Thursday?

Guest Peter LaFleur
2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Don’t think it’ll matter Tbf. Can’t see Thistle not winning the league.

Agreed. We deserved absolutely f**k all. We really need some of the injuries back for the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I would agree that Cove probably deserve to win the league. Their style of play is very direct but us and Thistle have been utterly rotten

Thing is normally we aren't that direct. We normally pass it from the back and are possession team. Was unlike us today but was effective. Our centre defence look a bit shaky especially Higgins

6 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I would agree that Cove probably deserve to win the league. Their style of play is very direct but us and Thistle have been utterly rotten

Five straight wins with no goals conceded. One defeat in our last 15 games. Utterly rotten. 

8 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

There's not a decent side in the league. Partick tried to throw it away at the start we're shite and even as shite as we are and missing about 8 players cove could still only draw with us the day. 

3 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I'm not so sure about them winning comfortably at Balmoral. 

I am tbh, they only really have to win against yourselves to pretty much wrap up the title.

We won't be anywhere near Thistle by the end of the split fixtures.

Guest Peter LaFleur

Cove are as much a gang as us. 8 players missing today, probably 5 of which would be first team starters and Kelly towing a caravan and they still couldn’t beat us.

The playoffs are going to be a lottery.

Cove are as much a gang as us. 8 players missing today, probably 5 of which would be first team starters and Kelly towing a caravan and they still couldn’t beat us.

Do you honestly think we would have been much better? I don’t...

25 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I would tend agree but he's spent a few years at world class facilities with Rangers. There is no excuse for getting rag-dolled busy 30 year old part time forwards. Just win individual battles as a defender.

I take it we're forgetting when Leeds put out their under 20s and got absolutely bodied by Renford Rejects or whoever it was earlier in the season?

Younger players often struggle against older, stronger players even if they're better players

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Do you honestly think we would have been much better? I don’t...

I think undoubtedly we would've been better . Connolly makes a huge difference. Telfer has been one of our better players and wouldve meant no leitch and Dixon would've given us a bit more experience at the back.  Dowds is a better option than Keena or Francis too. I thought we were showing far more effort and commitment at the start. We were chasing things down more but them mutch dropped his clanger and the game turned. Our confidence dropped and there's went up.

6 minutes ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Our starting 11 was missing 5 shoe in starters. We didn't play well but looked the most likely to get the win. 

All the best Falkirk, wish you well in the remaining split fixtures. Heads held and who knows what happens

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He's playing his first few pro games with another young boy beside him and a keeper that couldn't hold his own water behind him . It's not really his fault .

I would tend agree but he's spent a few years at world class facilities with Rangers. There is no excuse for getting rag-dolled busy 30 year old part time forwards. Just win individual battles as a defender.