Falkirk vs Cove

I expect us to lose the final 4 games - management team non-existent, players dropping like flies through injury/suspension, heads down across the entire club and performances getting worse by the week.

I don't think it's impossible that we stumble into the playoffs, and while I would expect us to fail in those as well we might as well cross everything we have to try and get through those.

Trying to think what the next wild attempt to be seen to be doing something will be - is it impossible Lee Miller will start this one up front?

12 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I don't see dumb and dumber being sacked before Saturday and the league is gone so I'll happily take a 3-0 scudding from the tramp if it got them the boot.

Not even going to suggest a starting XI because  it doesn't really matter does it?

It'll be a who's who of local Falkirk characters. Tam Cupboard to start at left-back

51 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I expect us to lose the final 4 games - management team non-existent, players dropping like flies through injury/suspension, heads down across the entire club and performances getting worse by the week.

I don't think it's impossible that we stumble into the playoffs, and while I would expect us to fail in those as well we might as well cross everything we have to try and get through those.

Trying to think what the next wild attempt to be seen to be doing something will be - is it impossible Lee Miller will start this one up front?

Don't think Miller will start. Given our injury and suspension issues I'd think it'll be -

Mutch

Mercer, G Miller, McClelland, Sneddon

Morrison, Alston, Leitch, Laverty

Keena, Fotheringham

Cantley, Kelly, Miller, Sammon and anybody else that I've forgotten that aren't either injured or suspended.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

We will definitely be struggling to field a team and reasonable bench at all.

Mutch, McClelland, Durnan, G Miller, Alston, Morrison, Keena and Sammon are certain starters. Francis, Leitch, L Miller and Fotheringham will be on the bench or start if we're struggling. 

Deveney, Telfer, Dixon, Dowds, Hall and Connolly all looking knacked. Neilson and Kelly I presume will be patched up to play.

So we're probably going to line up

Mutch, Neilson, McClelland, Durnan, Kelly, Leitch, Alston, G Miller, Morrison, Sammon, Keena.

Bench of Cantley, L Miller, Francis, Mercer, Fotheringham (plus Laverty and Sneddon haha)

Holy batman, mackerel. :( 

OOps forgot Mercer and Morrison.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

Durnan out as well I’d imagine came off injured last night.

There’s not a chance we’re getting anything from this game. Cove to have the cigars out after half an hour as they cruise to a 3-0 win.

Woke up this morning hoping that our absolute shit-show performances against Dumbarton, Airdrie, Cove and Peterhead was one massively bad dream. Alas

Given our mountain of injuries and suspensions (assuming Deveney, Durnan, Hall, Gomis, Connolly, Telfer & Dowds all unavailable) the best line-up we could probably put out would be:

Mutch

Neilson McClelland Dixon Kelly

Morrison Alston Miller Fotheringham

Keena Sammon

Which leaves a hilarious outfield bench of Mercer, Leitch, Francis, Lee Miller and the young guys

Mutch

Miller Neilson Mclelland Kelly

Morrison Alston Leitch Fotheringham

Keena Francis

Francis purely down to Sammon's miss against them on Saturday, Leitch only because Gomis is suspended, Telfer is injured and Gary Miller's useless anywhere other than right back. If Connolly's back then him instead of Fotheringham from the start.

Literally the only point of interest here is how the players respond to the managerial change. Would hope to see some clear direction both in our play, and from the touchline. 11 players that look as if they understand their role, and understand the importance of basics like completing your passes and trying to find space, communicating, and defending set pieces.....

I am probably in the minority that believes despite Holt being the wrong man for the job mid to long term, he is capable of the above at least. The question remains though, with what we have available, will it be enough. 

Guest Peter LaFleur

I reckon we will get absolutely scudded. Injuries haven’t been kind to us and our squad is howling. 2-0 Cove followed by the first managerial fist pump between the sides.