Queen's Park Scottish League 2 Champions

16 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Never seen that coming. Full time Queens win the league playing knackered part timers..

Congratulations, now f**k off with your Billy big boots attitude 

Cannae hear you for aw that greetin' mate, what was that?

Mon the fuckin' Queen's

30 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Never seen that coming. Full time Queens win the league playing knackered part timers..

I fully understand why Cowden fans are upset at QP's good fortune and success Brazilnuts. 

56 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Oh dear. How unseemly. Can you even begin to imagine our full-time stallions having to demean themselves by turning out, in a league tie, somewhere like Central Park, Cowdenbeath again? It's just as well we'll never have to. 

received_474633993688597.jpeg

34 minutes ago, an86 said:

Oh dear. How unseemly. Can you even begin to imagine our full-time stallions having to demean themselves by turning out, in a league tie, somewhere like Central Park, Cowdenbeath again? It's just as well we'll never have to. 

received_474633993688597.jpeg

Well done, but you need to get shot of him if you want to progress.

Congratulations Queens on your Title win not that it was unexpected given the amount of money you spent this season.

Hopefully the Albion will be joining you when we win promotion via the playoffs. [emoji3]

20 minutes ago, PELE said:

Well done, but you need to get shot of him if you want to progress.

I'm ripping the pish, obviously, in response to yer man's greeting. I'm not a big enough arsehole to think we couldn't stupendously trip up and fall on our faces. I never expected us to ever have a chance of being anything above a team that occasionally got promoted from the bottom tier and came back down shortly afterwards. It's where I always expected us to be and I was quite relaxed about that. If we end up making a success of this thing, or end up in the West of Scotland, after a series of disasters, I'll still be there. We could easily have been Club 42 this season if the cards had fallen differently.

The whole thing, coupled with the pandemic aspect of watching it on a screen, has been totally surreal. I don't suspect it will feel properly real until we're all back in amongst it. It's not the way anyone dreams of winning a title, so the elation is nowhere near what it would be in ordinary circumstances. It's delight, tinged with a sadness that it couldn't be shared with the people I've sat with at miserable "home" games at Airdrie, jumped about with at last minute winners, and got pished with in social clubs, pubs and buses across Scotland. Absolutely delighted for the players and staff who have worked so hard all season, and thankful to the folk at both QP and at other clubs, who have managed to bring us the action during these mad times.

I cannot wait, fingers crossed, to get back to some sort of real football next season.

Edited by an86

33 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Well done.

Now get the ground sorted and embarrass the Cumbernauld Cnuts if they stay up next season.

:lol: Good to see you're still a seething mess. 

Fair play to QP, with a shorter season there was always a chance things would stay tight until a bit later down the line. Genuinely gutted for the fans who have missed being there in person.

4 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

You are such a tedious little fanny