Hello League Two!

Now where were we last time we were here? Oh yeah, Bollan Out!!

Very worried we'll do a Brechin

Cowdenbeath as the big derby, bring it on!

2 hours ago, iateallthepies said:

Bridies are back on the menu!!

With us going up, I am going to miss two of my favourite grounds next season by the looks of things.

It would be a bit odd for you guys with the Lichties and the Mo in different leagues and Brechin possibly leaving not to have at least one of your neighbours in the same League as you.

I can remember when it came to New Year's Derbies that one season Meadowbank and Forfar were the spare p***ks at the wedding so it was January 1st at Station Park for the young Tam but that was over 30 years ago.

On 23/04/2021 at 06:03, SlipperyP said:

Cowdenbeath as the big derby, bring it on!

Big derby indeed  The bitter fierce close rivalry between these two local clubs is back on the menu. Not for the faint of heart. Cowden v Forfar, the streets will run red...

Very worried we'll do a Brechin

Things honestly that bad? Surely not.

13 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

It’s difficult when you come down and lose most of your squad. 

There are two things that happen your better players gravitate back up and those remaining are used to losing.  That said Forfar got £50k more in Covid grant monies than L2 clubs and made some cup progress.  That helps recruitment assuming Covid costs/normal income sources move in the right direction 

On 20/04/2021 at 21:27, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Too early?

No. Next week you can start the "Forfar 22/23" thread in the Highland League section of the forum.

17 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Yes, that bad.  We have had an imposter as a Manager for two season (not his fault he was hired). However, he has been given a fairly good wack of cash to bring players in and signed past it nobodies, fat footballers and I mean fat, not overweight fat. Hopeless journeymen from the lowland league, and too top it all gave some of them 2 year deals.

He resigned after a 16% win ratio and our board were astonished that he chucked it as it it came out the blue.  

Yes, that bad.  We have had an imposter as a Manager for two season (not his fault he was hired). However, he has been given a fairly good wack of cash to bring players in and signed past it nobodies, fat footballers and I mean fat, not overweight fat. Hopeless journeymen from the lowland league, and too top it all gave some of them 2 year deals.
He resigned after a 16% win ratio and our board were astonished that he chucked it as it it came out the blue.  

Really sorry to hear that, for your fans sake SlippeyP but on a personal level I look forward to Forfar away next season, it’s always a good away day.