Fight for 2nd Place - Dundee vs Raith - 24th April.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Fair fucking play to the Raith RB who stands on the touchline and waits on a square pass to him before dummying it right out of play. 

How are these cunts sitting second?! 

Because we have more points than any other c**t bar Herts.Not rocket science

Was that not people putting McGlynn up there with Nicholl's in terms of what he's done for the club? 
Fair play if people were genuinely saying we had a better side this season than our 90s team, but I certainly don't recall seeing that.
Its our best season in years, which probably does go some way to show how bad things were,  but still.

I think what was said by a few posters (myself included) was that we’re playing the best football we have since the 90s. That means the 90s team were better....
Don’t recall anyone saying this team are better than the one that had success back then, it’s more what Calderon said, people saying McGlynn has done as much for the club as Nicholl.

I also think a bit of perspective is needed in terms of how bad this league is.

We’ve been in league one for three years where the standard is pretty turgid- compared to that the standard in this league is excellent, with a few teams who genuinely try to play football.
I think the fact that so many teams are so closely matched and take points off each other gives the false impression that the standard is poor.
Of course if you’ve had premiership experience in the recent past and are frustrated that your current team aren’t up to that standard then it’s understandable to be a bit jaded with it all.

Having watched every second of this season I decided to take up an offer of a game on the big course at Carnoustie today. Tee time 3pm. Following the Twitter feed. Actually pleased with the decision. Arse was twitching enough at 2-1. When does the full replay go up on DeeTv?

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Having watched every second of this season I decided to take up an offer of a game on the big course at Carnoustie today. Tee time 3pm. Following the Twitter feed. Actually pleased with the decision. Arse was twitching enough at 2-1. When does the full replay go up on DeeTv?

Surely should be up relatively soon I would imagine, given the time the game started/ended at.

20 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Missing the 200 club I believe!

Are you talking about me? Never sat foot in there chap. 

In any case I think he was referring to a post that was above on another post. Judging by the grammar....not that you’d probably notice Frank sitting there shouting and swearing at your computer...

Edited by Wardy

You know Frank is best ignored wardy. Still unsure how going in the 200 club is an insult two years after asking him. Only ever pops up on our threads when we lose these days though so thankfully we haven't had to endure him too often this season.

9 minutes ago, Wardy said:

In any case I think he was referring to a post that was above on another post. Judging by the grammar....not that you’d probably notice Frank sitting there shouting and swearing at your computer...

You had to edit that!

You can't tell for sure unless the camera is in line with the ball, but that almost certainly looks like it's over the line to be fair. 

Annoying watching it without different angles, but difficult to argue seeing that.