Fight for 2nd Place - Dundee vs Raith - 24th April.

I would never have dreamt we would have reached the playoffs so no matter what happens today a huge well done to everyone involved in the club, As for today’s game Dundee should be finishing second and anything bar that IMO is failure like wise Hearts they had to win the league which they have gone on and did I think the key today is what Dundee team will turn up because I was really impressed with them at Dens V Pars but other games I’ve watched they are bang average

Can someone explain why I shouldn't be completely pessimistic about this.

We have McPake in charge and struggled in the last 3 games of our run in. If he can't motivate the team in those games why will it be any different in the next two?

I've missed a classic "...eh?" at the team sheet. 4 CMs suggests a 4-4-2 diamond, but instead of a 2nd striker McMullan stays in the team as the lone winger... if we lose this, a lot of focus I assume will be on this line-up. Only other thing I can think of is Gowser is up front in a 4-3-3 like the good old times.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

McDaid is missing entirely so looks like it was either this type of line-up or playing a striker on the wing ala Rory Loy style.

Not a fan of this line-up, but could easily be about 1 of 5 potential different formations.

I'd like to think Adam is LW for today. I reckon that could be his best role much in the same way it was GGH's best role for us under Jocky. Obviously not a winger, more of a wide playmaker..

22 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Feeling a bit nervous for the Rovers today.. Bet365 have Dundee win is evens with Raith win at 14/5. Draw is 12/5... Gulp. 

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

You can get 33/1 for that 😳

When the fun stops... STOP.