The fix is on at Airdrie!

1-0 Airdrie. Our down fall is going to be our weakness all season and that's playing away from home. Still a complete loss at how our away form can be so bad but be unbeaten in the league at home.

3 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Eh? 

If we win the next four we'll be on 39 points which could potentially be more than anyone in the top half. not that it matters or going to happen as that would involve winning games away. 

Just find it an amusing thing when someone looks back and has no idea about why this seasons table could look so odd.

Edited by Rbon

22 minutes ago, Rbon said:

If we win the next four we'll be on 39 points which could potentially be more than anyone in the top half. not that it matters or going to happen as that would involve winning games away. 

Just find it an amusing thing when someone looks back and has no idea about why this seasons table could look so odd.

It's certainly what many commented on when the split came in at first> I don't know how often that has happened as I have no interest in the Premier League, but this split has certainly made for an exciting night, but EF just lacked a drive to win tonight.

Game came too soon after Saturday Airdrie being full time had a week to rest and prepare. Looked much fresher the longer the game went on. We really missed Watson, Davidson, and Murdoch . Good luck for the rest of the season 

2 hours ago, Old Diamond said:

Don't think the wider world has been fully informed of the format for the rest of the season, Oddschecker still has East Fife as 20/1 to win the league this morning, think that might just be a wasted bet somehow.

Thanks for this I just cashed out my bet on us winning the league hahaha