No voting, Tory Aberdeen V The Best Team in Scotland (Wed 21st April)

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Agree with all of this. I thought both Considine and Hoban did brilliantly for 92 minutes. Not anything in the Hayes incident for me either, but Turnbull got away with a blatant red card. 

I’ve just seen the Jonny Hayes incident from behind the Merkland goal, and McGregor has his arm over the top of Hayes shoulder. 100% penalty, 100% red card when you see it from that angle. Add that to the fact that Turnbull should also have been off, and the breaks didn’t go our way yet again. Having said that Lewis Ferguson should have sewn the match up.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve just seen the Jonny Hayes incident from behind the Merkland goal, and McGregor has his arm over the top of Hayes shoulder. 100% penalty, 100% red card when you see it from that angle. Add that to the fact that Turnbull should also have been off, and the breaks didn’t go our way yet again. Having said that Lewis Ferguson should have sewn the match up.

Have to disagree Joey. If that's a foul then it'd take 2 hours to finish a match with all the stoppages.

Hayes should have went across on to his left. McGregor would have had no option to take him down.

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

Tbh I have no idea who is young and in these days.  She was the only one that popped into my head.  Her music is fucking shite aside from that oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh song.

Are you that old you're thinking of Kate Bush?

15 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I reckon that I have a better chance of knobbing Taylor Swift next year than Aberdeen do of beating Celtic. 

You mean the team that has.............collectively.............scored 4 fewer goals than Kyle Lafferty since New Year?

That Aberdeen

Spoiler

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Are you that old you're thinking of Kate Bush?

No.  I am convinced that Kate Bush is some massive joke that she is not in on because her wailings are awful.  Seriously what is with that shite.  

15 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

That's why the Hibs fans are all ovwer this thread.  They know that at any point the arse will fall out of them. 

doctor who laughing GIF

14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

State of the Hibs lads 🤣

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

But a really enjoyable game to watch against Celtic for a change and not have teams could have won it, but utterly sickened to lose a goal with the last touch of the match. Nice to see the two young full backs on the pitch at the end, both looked really comfortable on the ball. Apart from the last header, we defended really well and Dean Campbell I thought had another excellent game. All in all, very positive after that match. I’ve come to quite like Willie Callum over the past few years, but tonight he can simply f*ck off.