No voting, Tory Aberdeen V The Best Team in Scotland (Wed 21st April)

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Baldie1980 said:

hibs can mathematically still hibs it though can't they emoji848.png

That's why the Hibs fans are all ovwer this thread.  They know that at any point the arse will fall out of them. 

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

A point was fair enough but that was really gutting. Terrible from Considine at the end for that goal.

Never a foul on Hayes. Ran out of steam. Was unlucky as he won the ball brilliantly to create the chance.

Was changed days from McInnes against the OF the past few years. We usually set up to frustrate and then try and sneak it late. Tonight we went out to get the goal at the start and then had to sit back as we tired. The fans will probably accept that over the former as it looks so negative if you lose having sat back.

Agree with all of this. I thought both Considine and Hoban did brilliantly for 92 minutes. Not anything in the Hayes incident for me either, but Turnbull got away with a blatant red card. 

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Dons had enough chances to win, as did Celtic. Good game and a  very good performance, pleased with that.

How McGregor and Turnbull haven't seen red, I don't know. Both red cards by the letter of the law. Collum is fuckin rancid.

Reveal hidden contents

Turnbull should have seen red but McGregor's wasn't even a foul for me.