No voting, Tory Aberdeen V The Best Team in Scotland (Wed 21st April)

4 minutes ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

Didn't watch the game, but good to hear Ramsay played. I've seen him play literally once, and I'm convinced he's going to be a superstar. He's so good on the ball. 

He probably should have done a bit better for the equaliser and cut out the cross but he seemed to be struggling with cramp. Unfortunately he's been in the first team squad so much over the past couple of years without playing that he hasn't always been getting 90 mins at youth level.

He looks a real prospect though.

6 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

So your saying both my teams have more appearances in Europe than hibs  in the last twenty years 

Good to see you had the good sense to pop onto google and edit that - wouldnt want you to make yourself look silly now................

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It really shouldn't be laughed at that Turnbull wasn't sent off for that. 

Hopefully retrospectively gets a ban. 

But (and I am not saying this with tongue in cheek) that doesnt help Aberdeen - he could end up getting banned for (say) the game Celtic play Hibs and that might even work against Aberdeen.

If a ref or linesman doesnt see that at the time - they dont deserve to be officiating.

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

But (and I am not saying this with tongue in cheek) that doesnt help Aberdeen - he could end up getting banned for (say) the game Celtic play Hibs and that might even work against Aberdeen.

If a ref or linesman doesnt see that at the time - they dont deserve to be officiating.

He was yellow carded.

I see Martin ‘Greg Louganis’ Boyle was at it again tonight.

Some nice stuff from us, and thought Celtic looked like they’d run out of ideas - but a draw was fair.

McLennan was lined up as a sub on 91 mins and it was strange that we didn’t make it when the ball went out for a throw - maybe a wee bit of a lesson in momentum-killing “game management” there.

6 minutes ago, red23 said:

wow, i underestimated how pathetic some hibs fans are 😄 small club mentality or what.

Too early for that chat. tbf, we haven't really started on you yet.

Wait til all the m9s wake up tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

I see Martin ‘Greg Louganis’ Boyle was at it again tonight.

That’s what annoys me most about the non award of our penalty tonight. Referees are giving penalties for the likes of Boyle actually taking off in mid air before he reaches the Livingston player, and another referee doesn’t give one for a player getting pulled. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

That’s what annoys me most about the non award of our penalty tonight. Referees are giving penalties for the likes of Boyle actually taking off in mid air before he reaches the Livingston player, and another referee doesn’t give one for a player getting pulled. 

Seriously? Ooft. Sparkys goal really triggered you lot, eh?