No voting, Tory Aberdeen V The Best Team in Scotland (Wed 21st April)

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

When? The only disallowed goal I remember was the Edouard one where he was clearly off.

Thought we were very good for 35 minutes but it was getting a bit nervy at the end there. Both teams should have a couple by now.

Lovely corner from McGinn for the goal. Celtic just cannot defend set pieces.

Don’t get me wrong we have been utter dug shite here however that was far from clearly offside.

I thought the offside looked much closer on the replay than I thought in real time; I didn't realise how deep Hoban had dropped. Saying that, it was impossible to tell conclusively from the angle of the replay on RedTV whether it was the correct decision or not. 

8 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Aye since you said that we have sat back, Celtic defence is dreadful got to attack them as I think we will need a 2nd in this must win game for us.

Ramsey looked good though

Aye half time came at a good time for us. Lost the shape a wee bit and in fairness to Celtic they have shown moments of quality. 

We lost the composure on the counter and invited pressure so if we keep going like that we’ll certainly not win.