No voting, Tory Aberdeen V The Best Team in Scotland (Wed 21st April)

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Hoping the cup game for Celtic tomorrow goes to Extra time as we'll need every advantage we can get.

Will be interesting to see what sort of team we put out as the cup has to be the main focus IMO.

Big fan of the thread title. 

13 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Hoping the cup game for Celtic tomorrow goes to Extra time as we'll need every advantage we can get.

Will be interesting to see what sort of team we put out as the cup has to be the main focus IMO.

A couple of red cards and a sprinkling of non serious injuries, just bad enough to put them out for Wednesday, wouldn't go amiss either.

17 minutes ago, Torfason said:

The tackle he got booked for in the game today followed up with his sliding tackle during the same passage of play will get him. sent off every time for Dons. 😛

Similar to Roy Aitken when he moved back North to join us...

The tackle he got booked for in the game today followed up with his sliding tackle during the same passage of play will get him. sent off every time for Dons. [emoji14]
Will be committing much more fouls if he can get near his opponents. Got shown up today. His team mates didn't look much better but he was well off it.

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:

No thread for this?

Oh well.

0-1 Scott Brown to Score the winner.

Oh there you are! You had everyone worried due to your sudden unexplained absence on the Old Firm thread, you're usually one to post a lot, what happened? Is everything okay xox

Our record against Celtic is so bad that I don't expect anything from this game but to have any chance of 3rd then this is the game we have to win. 

Didn't look good against Livingston for 75 minutes but after the goal we started to look ok.

On 17/04/2021 at 20:36, Merkland Red said:

We don't have much of a squad to rotate so I think we will just have to get on with it. 

Just now, betting competition said:

Our record against Celtic is so bad that I don't expect anything from this game but to have any chance of 3rd then this is the game we have to win. 

Didn't look good against Livingston for 75 minutes but after the goal we started to look ok.

We don't have much of a squad to rotate so I think we will just have to get on with it. 

Kamberi, Hendry, MacKenzie and Ramsay should be pushing to start.

7 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I've got no expectations for this one.  On the plus side, going a goal down is what seems to motivate us these days...