Lanarkshire Curry House Recommendations (Also Hamilton vs Motherwell)

9 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Hopefully this isn't an indicator of our style of play for next season but Alexander was tasked with keeping us up and he's done that.

I remember reading his teams are always hard working and a bit shithousery but I hope we look like this due to what he's been left and not through his choice.

33 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Cannae wait for Jordan White and Kyle Lafferty to send St Mirren into the playoffs.

That must have sounded good in your head. 

801C27A5-4609-42D4-B0A6-4DF5B66BB26B.thumb.jpeg.3398e97efac5d174ba974068263217b9.jpeg

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

The Polis just hunted the fans on the hill. Were there more than 6 of them?

I watched the second half from the hill and they were hunting anyone who appeared, but surprisingly never said a word to me.

Mind you,that might have been because my dog(Cocker Spaniel) was chasing they two cops on the Quad bikes baring his teeth at them and trying to jump on the aforementioned Quad bikes.

The nice Coppers even apologised.😂

As for the game,nothing was surer than a narrow Well win as no way are we capable of a whitewash against anyone in whatever League.

The County result delays the inevitable,although I feel if we drag it out to the Play Off, we may prevail  as we should have 5-6 players back by then.

In the main news though,The Kurry Lounge has been good any takeaways I have had during lockdown.

8 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

I watched the second half from the hill and they were hunting anyone who appeared, but surprisingly never said a word to me.

Mind you,that might have been because my dog(Cocker Spaniel) was chasing they two cops on the Quad bikes baring his teeth at them and trying to jump on the aforementioned Quad bikes.

The nice Coppers even apologised.😂

White with brown bits? Good on you (and the dug) for standing your ground. At one point there was a solitary man standing on the hill who was then waylaid by 2 Polis and they saw him off too.