Lanarkshire Curry House Recommendations (Also Hamilton vs Motherwell)

I can understand a certain level of pragmatism from Alexander here, but we’ve been wasting time since the second half kicked off, now have virtually no attacking players on the park and we’re playing against the bottom team in the league who are down to ten men. And we’re virtually safe, I mean, fucking hell. 

I’ve got us on my coupon, get it sorted. As it stands, we’re above St Mirren though so swings and roundabouts. 

Edited by Swami

If we were a possession team we could have stroked the ball about at the back with no issue.

But we are shite at the back and all the defenders are alikely to have a complete melt down and give away a chance like we did vs Morton.

We need to have more players up the park so the ball isn't coming back at us every time.

1 hour ago, Franz Resch said:

It is a Mushtaq's family recipe supposedly. A lot lighter than the average curry; decent bit of spice too.

Not sure if strictly true but when it launched they claimed there was a specific number of Lassani curries available each night.

Anyway, kick-off.

I got a chicken tikka Handi from Mushtaq's and it was amazing. Sure it was his mam's recipe or something