The Binos v The Citizens

Well last game before the spilt and we face an Edinburgh City side in 2nd spot just above us on goal difference at Forthbank.

Given how the fixture runs after the top 5 spilt we will be facing City again either at Ainslie Park this Saturday or at Forthbank. Depends on the result on Tuesday night. Binos win, we play again at Forthbank or City win or draw its off to Ainslie Park.

Nothing beats facing the same team twice within a few days in the League. ☹️

Back to the game itself let’s hope we can carry on from the form on Saturday when we best Cowdenbeath 5-1, not the previous performance at Forthbank when we were utter pish.

Difficult game to predict but am going for a Binos win to get us 2nd place before the spilt.

45 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

We've not got a fantastic record at Forthbank. We even used to struggle there against Stirling Uni.

I'll take a draw.

So would I, even though you're the only team in the top half we've beaten this season, the other games drawn 3 lost 3. I prefer the record you're quoting to mine.

Edited by AlbionMan

EC are no Cowdenbeath. Interesting to see EC lost 3-2 to QP.  A  scoreline  when SA and EC last played. Both EC goals came from dead balls being flick on, then being scored. EC keeper some good blocks and hairy moments. Won't be end of the world for either side.  Always favoured league pos 4 for play offs, but as a league place is worth roughly £3K. I therefore assume both sides will want win this one. The prophets of doom reckon Stirling don't play well at Forthbank. Could be a chance for Messrs   7 and 10 to do the business.

We never seem to show any urgency, these games should be all cup finals, most of the time its like watching paint dry, Felt City were comfortable most of the game. 

At this rate it will be a struggle to make the play offs.

Let’s hope we can get into playoffs, clearly not the result tonight but let’s hope KR can pull this off. He’s been given a new contract and it’s time for him and the team to start delivering. Failure to get into playoffs this season and questions have to be asked not only of KR but of the Club Board as to why we failed to do so. We have been too long in this basement league and it’s time to get out ASAP.

29 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Let’s hope we can get into playoffs, clearly not the result tonight but let’s hope KR can pull this off. He’s been given a new contract and it’s time for him and the team to start delivering. Failure to get into playoffs this season and questions have to be asked not only of KR but of the Club Board as to why we failed to do so. We have been too long in this basement league and it’s time to get out ASAP.

Just need an old fashioned millionaire (Hiya Cove! Hiya Spiders! Hiya pals!) or one with more dosh than Kelty's or Brora's if they come up.

Otherwise it's the play offs lottery.

We're playing rather well. Annoying there's no fans allowed in.