Rangers v St Johnstone

G51

2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I really think you should consider applying for a job at Private Eye. They are really missing a brilliant satirical writer such as yourself. You’re wasted, on Pie and Bovril.

Fixed

11 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

In the eyes of celtc fans. We got the one that mattered most.

We've had a good season. 

If we go back to winning f**k all next season and get pumped out the champions league before the groups then I'll certainly be calling for Gerrard to go. 

1 in 9 is fine

1 in 12 not good enough, sack him. 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

1 in 9 is fine

1 in 12 not good enough, sack him. 

Well context matters of course. We've seen progress from Gerrard and it's been a slower process than some would have liked but we didn't exactly have excess cash to throw at the job, it was always going to be tight. Now we've finished 1st and had a great season in Europe which sets us up nicely for next season. If we were to go backwards then it would be troubling. 

It's pretty telling that it's celtc fans that are the ones trying to push this narrative that we should be overly annoyed. Christ I've been on Twitter today and you would have thought Celtc fans adored Ronny when he was at the helm.. 

37 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Any way, dots aside, 1trophy out of 9. 

Serial failure.

Let’s try a serious question then 

when you stopped our ten . Did you give a f**k how many out of the previous 9 trophies available Celtic had picked up ? Genuine answer 

if Rangers had won both domestic cups this year but lost the league would you genuinley think that would have been a better season for Gerrard 

Edited by Forever_blueco

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

when you stopped our ten . Did you give a f**k how many out of the previous 9 trophies available Celtic had picked up ? Genuine answer 

Think this is about the managers failure, wim Jansen had only been at Celtic 1 season. 

if Rangers had won both domestic cups this year but lost the league would you genuinley think that would have been a better season for Gerrard 

no. 

4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

At least you aren't letting on that you're raging though eh?

Never go...

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Stormzy continues to post umpteen times to indicate how not rattled he is. 

... full Romeo! 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

U ok? Rent free etc... 

Romeo showing up 😆

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I love how wee @Romeo cuts about the place on a daily basis telling everyone how angry they are despite coming across as somebody who is ever only a bad Celtic result away from punting a puppy into the Clyde 

In a way it’s kind of nice to see him. I presumed he was a gonner after 55. Can only presume someone fished him out the Clyde or he washed up on the shore still breathing. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

They're really on one today. I've got Norman on my case in the Politics section anaw. They seem more animated by last night than any of us. 

Atleast his restraining order is keeping him away from Rangers threads.

All of their angst over losing Terry Munro has finally came flooding out now.....

48 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

If Jansen had stayed three seasons and won one trophy I’d have chased him tbh.

Only got round to watching highlights now. The last minute goal followed by Zanders reaction and Callum Davidsons celebration was ‘scenes of the season’ for me. Actually totally forgot the stadium was empty because of the pure euphoria from the Saint Johnstone players/staff.

Edited by gannonball

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Only got round to watching highlights now. The last minute goal followed by Zanders reaction and Callum Davidsons celebration was ‘scenes of the season’ for me. Actually totally forgot the stadium was empty because of the pure euphoria from Saint Johnstone.

Scenes of the season firmly belong to Celtic’s barrier chucking exploits and playing tig with the team bus pre Christmas I’m afraid 

Edited by Forever_blueco

First and foremost I’ll grudgingly congratulate St Johnstone. I’m quite happy we don’t need to play them again for another few months.

As for the Celtic fans crawling out the woodwork to claim they’d sack Gerrard - you’d jump at the chance to appoint a manager of his quality after the season you’ve had 😂