G51

Rangers v St Johnstone

Aye, something special about this competition. Far more nervous/excited than I was our Betfred Quarter tbh.

Hopefully you won’t feel embarrassed if we win this one........

1 minute ago, Costanza said:

Hopefully you won’t feel embarrassed if we win this one........

Tbf that performance was horrendous, as was the initial line up. We've come a long way since then.

Decent, attack minded lineup, if we can take our chances, no reason we can't win it.

COYS!

There's far too much enthusiasm and hope among the Saints fans here. It's a bad omen. I'm expecting a grim 6-0 pumping by the Sevco.

9 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

There's far too much enthusiasm and hope among the Saints fans here. It's a bad omen. I'm expecting a grim 6-0 pumping by the Sevco.

I'm expecting a pumping tbh.

Not seen that much of Saints this season but looking good so far!! You're looking up for this. Jesus, The Rangers nearly scored as I was typing that😦

Interesting contest so far. Kamara had the best chance of the game but St Johnstone certainly haven't lacked a threat.

Gonna be some comedown for Stevie May when he knocks Rangers out in the quarters of the Scottish Cup and then has to do the open for the Vape shop tomorrow. 

Melamed, Spoony and Rooney not into their groove yet, but the rest of our team have started really well.

Edited by PauloPerth

Not sure if it's because I've not long finished watching Carabao cup but this game just seems really flat. Hopefully get fans back very soon. 

We’re passing the ball about well and playing fearlessly. If Rangers score first I’d be worried our arses would collapse but so far I’m enjoying what I’m seeing.

Craig's life flashed before his eyes there.