Rangers v St Johnstone

G51

51 minutes ago, Kyle said:

A lot of the bad feeling stems from Thistle fans - not you and not the other lad on the thread- previously saying that they would rather be relegated than play like we do and our achievements weren't that big of a deal or similar such nonsense, after we'd won the Scottish cup and qualified for Europe 5 times in 6 seasons.

I found it quite funny when you were relegated, and then relegated again whilst trying to play like Barcelona. No question we're comparable clubs in a lot of ways though.

True true. Ours is a game only appreciated by true aesthetes and artisans. Its value can't be measured by such base means as points. Winning trophies is, quite frankly, vulgar.

Delighted that Saints have finally embraced this total footballing philosophy: that cleverly worked corner routine leaving the goalie unmarked to score will be pored over by coaches and Jonathan Wilson types.

I hope you lads win a double. Even if your football is horrible to watch.....

Can someone , anyone not of the Celtic persuasion please give @Romeo the validation and praise he is clearly looking for so that he can feel like he is a welcome part of your laugh at Rangers gang. 

sooner someone does it the sooner he might disappear to annoy Aberdeen fans with his presence and ramblings about tories or how they voted No or something 

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Can someone , anyone not of the Celtic persuasion please give @Romeo the validation and praise he is clearly looking for so that he can feel like he is a welcome part of your laugh at Rangers gang. 

sooner someone does it the sooner he might disappear to annoy Aberdeen fans with his presence and ramblings about tories or how they voted No or something 

Why don't you do it 

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Can someone , anyone not of the Celtic persuasion please give @Romeo the validation and praise he is clearly looking for

I think you'll find that you and the rest of the **** are giving me the validation i need.

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

I love how wee @Romeo cuts about the place 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

when Romeo does his beloved multi quote . 

3 hours ago, Stormzy said:

positive trait Romeo. 

18 hours ago, bennett said:

with Romeo back

In your heads rent free.

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I couldn’t give a f**k about dots mate 

the fact you have just went on a spree and I have had about 14 notifications relating to you shows who is “rent free” though 

417510E2-9F1E-47F0-B956-7929CB57325D.jpeg

On string.

57 minutes ago, Romeo said:

**** completely triggered for some reason. 

What a bunch of sniveling little worms.

I'm sorry that we won the league,  it was wrong of us and we should have shown more consideration to celtic fans feelings.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm sorry that we won the league,  it was wrong of us and we should have shown more consideration to celtic fans feelings.

They're really on one today. I've got Norman on my case in the Politics section anaw. They seem more animated by last night than any of us. 

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Any way, dots aside, 1trophy out of 9. 

Serial failure.

In the eyes of celtc fans. We got the one that mattered most.

We've had a good season. 

If we go back to winning f**k all next season and get pumped out the champions league before the groups then I'll certainly be calling for Gerrard to go.