Rangers v St Johnstone

G51

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Alan Muir the ref, so stick everything you have on Rangers getting a penalty.

He's awarded two of the most farcical penalties I've ever seen against us in 2020 alone, its just bizarre.

Christ.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Christ.

Honestly. Skip to 1:49

That decision was the stronger of the two penalty shouts hes given against us. The other one has Burke fall over in the box with nobody near him and get a penalty.

The reaction of the Aberdeen players say it all, they all walk back towards their own half thinking its a foul against them 😂

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Honestly. Skip to 1:49

That decision was the stronger of the two penalty shouts hes given against us. The other one has Burke fall over in the box with nobody near him and get a penalty.

The reaction of the Aberdeen players say it all, they all walk back towards their own half thinking its a foul against them 😂

Haha, aye I’m no really disputing the criticism of the penalty decision, more the inference that Rangers will be the beneficiaries.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Haha, aye I’m no really disputing the criticism of the penalty decision, more the inference that Rangers will be the beneficiaries.

It's nothing to do with Rangers specifically, it's now just the case that every time he's ref I'm expecting some soft as shite penalty against us.

Question: will there be commentary of the match on Sportsound? I know that BBC don't provide coverage of Rangers league matches at Ibrox, but does this apply to cup games as well? My old man gets a bit stressed out with online streams so would prefer the radio.

Edited by The Real Saints

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Question: will there be commentary of the match on Sportsound? I know that BBC don't provide coverage of Rangers league matches at Ibrox, but does this apply to cup games as well? My old man gets a bit stressed out with online streams so would prefer the radio.

I see they've refused entry to the PA, so I'm not entirely convinced they'll let the BBC in.

They've got coverage listed on their website but it'll probably be them watching a stream.

On 23/04/2021 at 12:27, G51 said:

Will take a guess at the lineup: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Aribo, Kent, Morelos, Hagi.

St Johnstone would be brave to go 5-2-3 and leave McCann and Craig up against three Rangers midfielders.

I have incredible foresight 

1 minute ago, G51 said:

I have incredible foresight 

Reading the replies to the tweet announcing it is wild.

Someone genuinely claiming your front 3 is "shite".

Happy with that line up. That's what I would have picked. Aribo and Kent should make a big difference from Wednesday with their dribbling. We need a better attitude though and more bravery in terms of passing through the lines.

Ez1XlPbXMA4Za9f.thumb.jpeg.b8a080369ecd4442ebd734fc2e593267.jpeg

Same 11 as Wednesday.

We could get pumped by 4/5, maybe we don't stand a chance tbh, but there's one guarantee and it's this group would go down fighting.

We need to score twice and that line up gives us that chance.

Finishing has to be up to scratch. Can’t see us having as many chances as on Wednesday and can’t see Rangers failing to get behind us they way they did on Wednesday so it’s crucial that if a chance does present itself that we take it.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

No, Tanser in for Booth.

I'm barely paying attention tbh, absolutely shitting myself.

8 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

This feels like a cup final to me. Whoever wins this match will win the Scottish Cup. 

Aye, something special about this competition. Far more nervous/excited than I was our Betfred Quarter tbh.