St Johnstone vs Rangers, Wednesday 21 April, 2021

1 hour ago, Old Pack said:

The Follow Follow and The Bears Den nuggets will meltdown if we f**k up your unbeaten league record believe me.

No one really cares about an unbeaten record, pointless taking silly risks when it's a nothing game for us and a cup game on Sunday. 

Ooh, I approve of dat line-up. A surprise start for Melamed. Makes sense actually, as you'd assume we'll go with Callum's favourite set-up at Ibrox and that may have more chance of being successful if we confuse our opposition with a different set-up this evening.

7 o clock kick off took me by surprise. I like it though. Should be a good game. Will be good to see some of Simpson, some more of Wright and more of the Big Itt. 

5-0 incoming. 

Wouldn't be at all shocked if this is yet another night we regret agreeing to extra subs this season.

Arguably cost us twice this season against Celtic, and Rangers bench is fully stacked.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Yes line up with the two to keep the favoured line up for ibrox with Kane leading the defensive front three. Go for it tonight, and if May or Melamed have a stormer and score a hat trick (no laughing), it makes dropping them a bit awkward at the weekend.

I actually looked at odds for a May hat trick earlier, 450-1 😂

1 minute ago, G51 said:

Very interested to see how Simpson deals with aerial balls tonight.

Tbf neither May or Melamed are any good in the air.

All long balls will be directed behind the defence, into the channels, I think. I always fe that's a real weak spot for the OF, as they push their full backs up. Last time I remember us targeting it was the Cillian Sheridan game...

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf neither May or Melamed are any good in the air.

All long balls will be directed behind the defence, into the channels, I think. I always fe that's a real weak spot for the OF, as they push their full backs up. Last time I remember us targeting it was the Cillian Sheridan game...

They aren’t, but Simpson isn’t either