St Johnstone vs Rangers, Wednesday 21 April, 2021

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Here was me actually thinking about buying a season ticket for the Main stand next season as well. Not because I'm an auld rich tory, more because fannies like Random and Ghostie irritate my football and mulled wine experience. 

But you'd then need to listen to Mr McEwan?! 😬

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Taken up the free code for home fans on Saints tv for this one.  Don’t usually like to as I’d rather the club get the cash, but I figure there’s enough away fans will subsidise us here to make it justifiable.

Yeah it's pretty good of the club to offer home fans it for free, tbh. I've not been a season ticket holder for a few years but got sent an email. Clearly club are doing a lot of work building a "database" of home fans for these occasions.

Just a shame they don't offer it every week 😅

Surprised we haven't heard the outcome of the Patterson appeal yet. The proceedings started at 6pm last night and there's still no word. Wonder how late the SFA can realistically leave it before telling him he's banned for tonight?

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Surprised we haven't heard the outcome of the Patterson appeal yet. The proceedings started at 6pm last night and there's still no word. Wonder how late the SFA can realistically leave it before telling him he's banned for tonight?

They're probably waiting until Rangers tell them if Tavernier is fit for tonight...

https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/article/season-tickets-2020-21
Surely ST holders are only getting value if they're ST holders in the East or Ormond stands?
If you're paying the £365 for the Main Stand, then you're paying £19.21 a game, so you're paying more per game than a PPV customer. Unless there were cup games included on that?
If you're a season ticket holder in the Main Stand then you're absolutely loaded so you're probably not giving a f**k. Like me.

9 minutes ago, Costanza said:

How does one get a free code for home games? Hope we are not back to secret seven shenanigans here. It’s bad enough a Ksylor winning every 50/50 draw.

I think he may be on the wind up after the Record article.

I'm aware some staff have access to unrestricted staff Saintstv accounts though where even away games under non covid times were available to watch. So maybe he he/she works at Saints?

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Sun article

I think he may be on the wind up after the Record article.
I'm aware some staff have access to unrestricted staff Saintstv accounts though where even away games under non covid times were available to watch. So maybe he he/she works at Saints?

Need to go for it tonight. We have to take at the very least one point - and likely more because I can’t see Livi losing their next three games in a row - out of our next three to give us any chance of making fifth on the last day.

Clark

Kerr Gordon McCart

Rooney McCann Craig Booth

Melmed Kane Wotherspoon

3 hours ago, G51 said:

Will be an all-time meltdown pal. Beating Rangers in a dead rubber league match after we've already won the title? The streets will never forget.

The Follow Follow and The Bears Den nuggets will meltdown if we f**k up your unbeaten league record believe me.