Kilmarnock v Dundee United

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

Get laffs off please. Need him for the upcoming games.

Thought he might have been off earlier, before he scored......................

I think you look likely to be clear of the play offs at the end of the season. To be fair, whether I like him or not, he's been a huge boost to your difficult season.

10 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Thought he might have been off earlier, before he scored......................

I think you look likely to be clear of the play offs at the end of the season. To be fair, whether I like him or not, he's been a huge boost to your difficult season.

I’m almost confident of being clear of automatic. Not sure about playoff.

On 19/04/2021 at 16:21, Granny Danger said:

I can arrange that but it will cost you several hundred thousand Killie pies.

Thanks mate, yer some boy. Let me know exactly how many pies you need and they'll get shipped to you. I would have taken a 1-0 but you really came through.

As far as nights go for us it's about as good as it gets - three-zip and Accies and County slip up. Still a long way to go, but having Lafferty is making the difference up top for us. I'd have replaced him with either Oakley or Kabamba at HT, but in any case a very good performance. United started the first half really well but then the game settled and after we scored the first (which I thought had been headed wide at first) they didn't look like doing much. Still don't understand why Doyle gets picked ahead of Rogers - he made some decent saves, especially the one very near the end, but that error that almost led to a goal after making a great save is why he'll always be a comedy keeper for me. 

Rossi played very well and I've no idea why we haven't played him more over the course of the season. Pinnock has improved greatly and had a reasonable game, Power and Dicker weren't bad - on the whole a very good performance and that'll give us a bit of confidence going into the quarters on Monday night.