Jump to content
Phillips455

Hibernian vs Motherwell - SC Quarter Final

Recommended Posts

Motherwell deservred that equaliser - played well last 15 minutes or so since Watt came on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need VAR. 
 

2-1 Motherwell win with some officiating competency 🎣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm wanting a stewards inquiry. Do Motherwell only raise their game against us?


That's more like it.

Tony Watt makes some difference to Well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

Big Craggs is loving it. 

His objectivity went out the window about an hour ago tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely deserved turnaround from Murrawell.  Hibs should have shut up shop and saw it out, but Hibs eh.  

Money spinning replay clearly on the teams mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ill Ray said:

Need VAR. 
 

2-1 Motherwell win with some officiating competency 🎣

ann b davis alice nelson GIF by HULU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leith Green said:

His objectivity went out the window about an hour ago tbf

Only took the Premier Sports gig to be there to see the well win the cup. Fair play to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

Absolutely deserved turnaround from Murrawell.  Hibs should have shut up shop and saw it out, but Hibs eh.  

Money spinning replay clearly on the teams mind.

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Motherwell deservred that equaliser - played well last 15 minutes or so since Watt came on.

SEETHING!!!!!!!!!! OMG IT'S DELIVIOUS!!!!! 🤣

Edited by red23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...