Hibernian vs Motherwell - SC Quarter Final

Phillips455

Disappointed to go out so meekly on the penalties but that was a cracking game. Hibs played really well for a large part of the game but was surprised they didn't change things when we turned the game on its head when Watt came on.

Both teams had great chances to win it but I suppose our luck had to run out after already winning two shoot outs this season.

That would have been great to go through to for a day out but the 5pm kick-off sounds a bit dangerous!

6 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Aberdeen fans very salty.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

A year without the affections of the "harbour ladies" can be difficult for those chaps.

Aberdeen fans are underrated when it comes to collectively bad posters on P&B. Obviously St Johnstone posters are correctly recognised as the absolute worst from the premier league teams, but Aberdeen are not far behind at all.

3 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Disappointed to go out so meekly on the penalties but that was a cracking game. Hibs played really well for a large part of the game but was surprised they didn't change things when we turned the game on its head when Watt came on.

Both teams had great chances to win it but I suppose our luck had to run out after already winning two shoot outs this season.

That would have been great to go through to for a day out but the 5pm kick-off sounds a bit dangerous!

I'd probably have fallen of North Bridge by now.

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I'd probably have fallen of North Bridge by now.

You will need to morph into spider man, theres work going on (like every fucking where at the mo) and its all fenced off.

Have to say, was really impressed by Alexander tactical changes today - if he can add a few players you should be ok next season.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

You will need to morph into spider man, theres work going on (like every fucking where at the mo) and its all fenced off.

Have to say, was really impressed by Alexander tactical changes today - if he can add a few players you should be ok next season.

Ah, I moved back from Edinburgh last March and haven't been back since so it's starting to show. Is Arthur's Seat still there?

On 19/04/2021 at 11:02, Les Cabbage said:

The cup is ours, lads

And history repeats itself.

That game was 2-2 aswell, I don’t remember it being as enthralling as this one though, first 60 minutes we were pretty good, especially the beginning of the second half, fully deserved our lead but then we totally folded, Tony Watt was superb off the bench, a player I really rate and enjoy watching tbh and by all accounts a good guy.

That’s honestly the most agitated and excited I’ve got at a game behind closed doors and I’ve honestly missed this feeling that closed door games don’t usually give, excitement, relief and all those emotions we all follow our teams for, bloody love it.

Gogic’s red was pretty harsh, was trying to break things up and a Motherwell player grabs him, clearly trying to get him sent off and in fairness he got it, aside from that I felt Gogic was our best player, best performance in a Hibs jersey from him.

Avoid Rangers in the semi final now pls.

13 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Is Arthur's Seat still there?

Getting worn down by the footfall of millions of bored out their tits families walking on days out.

Was trying to cycle through there the other week and the main road was closed because they were taking down some dangerous boulders from the rock face so maybe what I said above isnt complete bullshit...................🤷‍♂️

If you substitute daft for harsh you are closer to the mark, tbf
Brother Beaton had his usual game though..........

I’d say slightly harsh as it was so late it could have no impact on the game anyway and there was lots of players pushing. How brother Beaton didn’t send off Hallberg for his kick out during the same incident is beyond me though.