Hibernian vs Motherwell - SC Quarter Final

Phillips455

I wasn’t invested in that game (I did invest £12.99) but after the offside goal I was riled.  Enjoyed it right up until we started missing penalties.  Expected Hastie on in 119:30 as he lashed one in last week

That was a fun watch, fairly entertaining all round. Well done to Hibs.

Glad we showed a bit of fight but to be honest, and this genuinely isn’t sour grapes, I don’t think I’ve ever been less bothered about losing a cup quarter final. Not having been at a game all season and no chance of attending a potential semi-final definitely plays a part in it but more than that, this is just a thoroughly dislikable Motherwell team and I cannot fucking wait for this season to be put in the bin and never spoken about again.

This Hibs'd it patter is about as funny as Only an Excuse is nowadays. 

The number of bawbags no doubt hovering the finger on the Submit Reply button and then scurrying off after Porto rattled his pen in pleases me greatly. 

If the team from the first 80 went out 2-0, i wouldnt have much cared but the team after that gave me hope. Thats what hurt a bit more.

Anyway, as other well fans have said, most of the Team can GTF (besides a few like kelly, watt, cole). Looking forward to a conpletely brand new Motherwell team we vould potentially see in person. 

Good Luck Hibs, as you are going to need it witb performances against a terrible team like us. Nearly every team still in it are possibly miles ahead of us (expect St mirren and possibly killy without laferty).

5 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

If the team from the first 80 went out 2-0, i wouldnt have much cared but the team after that gave me hope. Thats what hurt a bit more.

Anyway, as other well fans have said, most of the Team can GTF (besides a few like kelly, watt, cole). Looking forward to a conpletely brand new Motherwell team we vould potentially see in person. 

Good Luck Hibs, as you are going to need it witb performances against a terrible team like us. Nearly every team still in it are possibly miles ahead of us (expect St mirren and possibly killy without laferty).

Taking it well I see

8 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Not miles ahead of you, but still better.