European Super League.

Lofarl

Agnelli absolutely had to resign after knifing Ceferin in the back. To think that Ceferin is the godfather to Agnelli's daughter. Proper soap opera stuff.

Pretty desperate efforts to avoid their clubs being punished.

12 minutes ago, Detournement said:

They were always scheduled to be announced on Monday.

They just decided to go all in on their end game under the cover of the pandemic and it blew up in their face.

I think it was supposed to be announced in late march but got delayed for unknown reasons. Possibly to give the super league clubs a chance to get their deal done before UEFA.

Does anyone else feel faintly nauseous seeing Chelsea fans cavorting on the C4 news about this victory for real football?
A club that welcomed in this reprehensible gangster to buy success with dirty money, success that those same fans have basked and gloated in?
I could get by, being spared such images.  
Our billionaire who's mates with Vladimir Putin is the only one who gets it. My club [emoji170]

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Does anyone else feel faintly nauseous seeing Chelsea fans cavorting on the C4 news about this victory for real football?

A club that welcomed in this reprehensible gangster to buy success with dirty money, success that those same fans have basked and gloated in?

I could get by, being spared such images.  

Abramovich isn't any more of a gangster than British Petroleum or loads of other British companies that made their fortunes from slavery and colonialism.

Just now, Detournement said:

Abramovich isn't any more of a gangster than British Petroleum or loads of other British companies that made their fortunes from slavery and colonialism.

Ah that makes him fine then.

A great guy in fact who's been really good for football.  Thanks for clearing this up.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:
2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

What club do PB own?

Everyone in the UK with a pension is invested in them.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Feel a bit sorry for the people of Stoke. Their town has become a byword for shitness whenever folks down South need to shoe horn some in.

Unless of course its a "no smoke without fire" scenario..... I've never been.

It's.... not great. Particularly the satellite towns around it.

1 minute ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

Just imagine the JP Morgan loan was non-returnable, and the 12 of them had to repay it whilst also dealing with a multi term Champions League ban 😍 

A man can dream 

JP Morgan will just need to eat shit if it cost them anything.

I don't think they will be coming to the Glazers, Henry, Kroenke with a bill for this if they ever hope of working together in the future.