Forfar v Clyde.

12 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:
16 minutes ago, clyde_r_us said:
We,should have all our big guns back for this game......well goody,!ove, nicol and  coodihy. Any of the 3 keepers will do

Minus Mitchell we had them for the Dumbarton game and we whimpered out that game

Agreed, but surly Lennon can’t go with that bizarre lineup / positions and even more baffling tactics?

Can he?

33 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

We are pish.

Forfar are pish.

Do we have to? Can't be worse than the dumbarton game having given ourselves a mountain to climb to avoid 9th now.

Dumbarton and Peterhead play Thistle/Falkirk on Tuesday, I'm hopeful (though anticipating the worst) that we'll be 8th, level with Peterhead by the split. 

There's surely no way that Rumsby can plod his way back into the team, or for there to be a repeat of the nonsense from the Dumbarton game with Otoo and Howie.

Mitchell

Munro Howie Lang Otoo

Cuddihy Nicoll Thomson

Love Goodwillie Cunningham

Play that team. Plenty of flexibility to drop Love back into midfield, or go to a diamond with Cunningham at its tip if needed. Remarkably, it has our best two centre halves at centre half, our best left back at left back etc.

14 minutes ago, David W said:

Dumbarton and Peterhead play Thistle/Falkirk on Tuesday, I'm hopeful (though anticipating the worst) that we'll be 8th, level with Peterhead by the split. 

There's surely no way that Rumsby can plod his way back into the team, or for there to be a repeat of the nonsense from the Dumbarton game with Otoo and Howie.

Mitchell

Munro Howie Lang Otoo

Cuddihy Nicoll Thomson

Love Goodwillie Cunningham

Play that team. Plenty of flexibility to drop Love back into midfield, or go to a diamond with Cunningham at its tip if needed. Remarkably, it has our best two centre halves at centre half, our best left back at left back etc.

I’d agree with this team too - barring maybe Jamieson, but I’m with your reasoning - but unfortunately he’s going to pick Rumsby. Him not playing yesterday was a sign for me and he’s been a regular for the most part since the restart.

Obviously a win here is a must, both in terms of league position and also for confidence after a poor run and ahead of the post-split fixtures.

I’m pretty pessimistic though and Forfar will view this as an opening to get back into things. I reckon it’ll be 1-1.

I'm hoping for a convincing Forfar win. The team should be buzzing after the Dundee Utd performance with no injuries of note after the game. The cup-tied players will be available again so pretty much a full squad to pick from. Clyde might well be exhausted with their busy schedule. A 2-0 Forfar win. 

Edited by The Skelpit Lug
Sp.

Typical - all ready for PPV......and it's not a 7pm kickoff............another 45 minutes to wait.
What about an idea from the past - kickoff midweek at 19.30.......................and no changing it !!!

Just done the same! Was wondering why /he kick off was late [emoji23]