Dunfermline v Arbroath

That's the highlights. 

Saying that Wighton has "won" that and it's soft is absolutely wild 😂 

Great goal by O'Hara, on his weaker foot aswell? 

Hard to make out what on earth happens for the first Arbroath goal, looks poor by OFW

Never in a million years a foul for our third, lovely pass and finish though. @lichtie23 @lichtiekev

That fourth is so, so, so sexy. 

An absolutely incredibler header for Arbroath on the third! 

Edited by Grant228

The game was a free hit for Arbroath. For most of the game we outplayed Dunfermline but Wighton destroyed our defence - the curse of the ex-player.

Still, last few games we’ve finally found a lot of goals so I’m feeling posituve for the last game.

49 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

He'd just lost his wife, so I'm quick to forgive such nonsense.

I don't follow this line of thought. Grief makes people do bigoted things? An odd take.

I don't follow this line of thought. Grief makes people do bigoted things? An odd take.
No but it makes people do things they'd not normally do in many cases. Thankfully I've not lost my partner but in the case of both my parents, I felt there was an easy path to just go off the rails available which I thankfully didn't take.

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No but it makes people do things they'd not normally do in many cases. Thankfully I've not lost my partner but in the case of both my parents, I felt there was an easy path to just go off the rails available which I thankfully didn't take.

Aye but you never felt the need to start singing bigoted tunes or, as an example, start shouting racist abuse etc.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Do you think DC hates Catholics?

We live in Scotland, do you really think that everyone who sings the ‘party’ songs of either Rangers or Celtic genuinely hates either Protestants or Catholic’s? 99 percent of people could not give a shit and just sing the songs. Sad but true. 

It was an entertaining game played by two sides who were both looking for victory. Wighton the difference in the end but we really should have got the draw at the end with the chances created. Not a dirty game with a few cynical fouls from both teams as is the norm really. Some suspect defending from both teams for some of the goals but I don't think there was a foul or any reason to stop the game for the Dunfermline third. If we play and attack as well as that on Friday we will win.

On 24/04/2021 at 15:32, DA Baracus said:

There have been too many drop outs and too many times where the video quality is poor. That's before we get to the camera issues.

Seriously think you need to look at your connection. have you tried a direct LAN connection ?

As already noted stream dropped briefly and came back quickly. The stream is  constantly monitored  and know before anybody if there is an issues so it get sorted quickly. Second time this season it's dropped briefly. As almost everybody else said it came back quickly.

If you have issues at your end please contact support on ParsTV, they will be able to help better than random people on here 😁

I agree for a couple games the resolution was a bit lower but we finally tracked that problem down some time ago.

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It came back quickly for me as well, but it happens far too often.

I get that it happens to you, but it needs looked at to see the reasons, what device, browser, wifi, lan.  does a direct LAN connection work any better.  have you shut down all other apps and browser windows ?

if others get it ok then it is a different setup at your end (you are not quite alone though) and needs investigation to see how people can be helped.