Dunfermline v Arbroath

No-one has finished 4th and got promoted. Only two teams have done it: Hamilton and Livi, and they both finished 2nd, with the former being a bawhair away from a last day title win.

Hamilton did it, it's totally possible.

Hamilton finished 2nd and were 1st with 2 games to go. They had a fairly good season (we haven’t) and got the ‘bye’ week, whilst 3rd played 4th. Two big differences.

Not sure what your point here is. That Hamilton team were decent and finished second.
We are absolutely shite and will probably finish fourth.
I wasn't aware of that, thought they'd finished 4th and shit fested it all the way.

No surprise to hear the Dick being a total mumbleclown in those post-match comments. Every decision going against them? Do me a fucking favour [emoji23] Stone-wall penalty and O’Brien fouled O’Hara in the process of injuring his shoulder, not his head. Take yer medicine when it’s your own turn, yer good at saying that when teams are having to play in hurricane conditions at Gayfield.

Some tidy finishing from ourselves today. Fair play to O’Hara, he’s shown he has more to his game than just being in the right place at the tight time. He might still have a first touch like a primary school PE bench but I think he’s shown enough to merit a 3 year deal IMO.Can we talk about how composed Big Sexy Wighton is? What a boy. 

Henderson is a clever wee player and got himself two important assists but he’s another one who has got to work on his touch. OFW is the fear. Has no problem pulling off worldies now and again but when it comes to the basics it’s like asking a fish to climb a tree ffs.

The header for the Arbroath 3rd goal, that was a beauty. Can’t see you going down. 

Edited by Gigi Alabocheré

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

No surprise to hear the Dick being a total mumbleclown in those post-match comments. Every decision going against them? Do me a fucking favour emoji23.png Stone-wall penalty and O’Brien fouled O’Hara in the process of injuring his shoulder, not his head. Take yer medicine when it’s your own turn, yer good at saying that when teams are having to play in hurricane conditions at Gayfield.

And aye just listened to his interview there, keeps saying the game should've been stopped because O'brien had such a serious injury. He completed the rest of the game! He knows he made an absolute c**t of that header and tried to con the ref, it happened more than a few times through the game from Arbroath players.  The ref quite rightly seen through it, gave us advantage and on we went!

22 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

And aye just listened to his interview there, keeps saying the game should've been stopped because O'brien had such a serious injury. He completed the rest of the game! He knows he made an absolute c**t of that header and tried to con the ref, it happened more than a few times through the game from Arbroath players.  The ref quite rightly seen through it, gave us advantage and on we went!

His chat in that interview is mental, moaning that we time wasted at the end of the game :lol: as if he would have a his team getting the game restarted asap if they were ahead.

He’s just a clown. It’s all “Aw Dick is such a great character” when his team are winning on top of a tatty field during a gale in the North of Scotland, but as soon as he loses it’s everyone else’s fault bar his and his team’s. Absolute loser of a guy. And he is a right-wing bigot.

He’s just a clown. It’s all “Aw Dick is such a great character” when his team are winning on top of a tatty field during a gale in the North of Scotland, but as soon as he loses it’s everyone else’s fault bar his and his team’s. Absolute loser of a guy. And he is a right-wing bigot.
That result clearly upset you as much as Stevie Crawford. His interview after that game when he nearly broke into tears was a great watch. I think you also need a geography lesson if you think Arbroath is in the North of Scotland.

That result clearly upset you as much as Stevie Crawford. His interview after that game when he nearly broke into tears was a great watch. I think you also need a geography lesson if you think Arbroath is in the North of Scotland.
Hey look, everyone knows north of the Tay is in the north. Nothing wrong with that.

27 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

😂

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Dinny sit in the fence chief 😂

Yer arse though, Don Dick is the man and he’s had Arbroath playing some good football this season from what I’ve seen. 

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

There's no way Dick is a right wing bigot.

Got caught singing the sash once I think so that means he hates catholic’s obviously. He’ll be an old school labour man. Everyone’s right wing these days.