Dunfermline v Arbroath

11 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

No chip on my shoulder, pal. I'm convinced that the Lichties & the Pars will both be championship sides next season.

Best of luck in the playoffs, but you're simply not good enough.

We've all been saying that for ages..

Craig Wighton, finally, realising his talent. Becoming a big player for Dunfermline. Probably made sweeter by the fact Raith fans aren't fans of him. He scores goals when it's absolutely needed as shown today.

For that reason, I hope we finish 2nd and Raith pap you lot out as I can't handle Wighton breaking Dundee hearts the way he broke Arabs.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Craig Wighton, finally, realising his talent. Becoming a big player for Dunfermline. Probably made sweeter by the fact Raith fans aren't fans of him. He scores goals when it's absolutely needed as shown today.

For that reason, I hope we finish 2nd and Raith pap you lot out as I can't handle Wighton breaking Dundee hearts the way he broke Arabs.

He's always has good feet in tight spaces but now got the physicality to go with it.

Always thought his lack of physicality meant he was played wide or number 10 at Dundee.  We're certainly getting the benefit of him being a bit older and filling out.  You wouldn't play him anywhere other than centre forward now.

He's always has good feet in tight spaces but now got the physicality to go with it.
Always thought his lack of physicality meant he was played wide or number 10 at Dundee.  We're certainly getting the benefit of him being a bit older and filling out.  You wouldn't play him anywhere other than centre forward now.

Unless you’re Crawford, who recently played him on the wing.

13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

A good few Arbroath fans on here post like they're on the junior forum, absolute wee guys. 

I like it. They're far too cuddly as a club. Need to drop the "oh we are just happy to be here everything is a bonus routine" it's boring. We are a gigantic club, can take ques from us! 

I can’t be the only one that’d prefer playing the Rovers in the QF? Couldn’t stand losing to them in a SF for a promotion play-off final. Despite that 5-1 drubbing at Starks, I think we could smash them at EEP and shitfest a draw at Starks.

11 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I can’t be the only one that’d prefer playing the Rovers in the QF? Couldn’t stand losing to them in a SF for a promotion play-off final. Despite that 5-1 drubbing at Starks, I think we could smash them at EEP and shitfest a draw at Starks.

Meth GIF by memecandy

25 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Was grim as f**k in League 1, at times.

Aye, could imagine!

14 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Anything can happen in football of course, and Rovers like any team can play poorly (we did best them 4-1) but they absolutely rinsed us at Starks. 

I'd rather play them in the QF because it gives them less of a chance of promotion, and I want to have them in the championship next year, would we be the team to knock them out? I doubt it. 

I'd rather them over Dundee but I'd highly doubt we'd progress, regardless.

Imagine if we're on a 9 game unbeaten run and make it to the prem.

It won't be in this universe, it'll be in the one that I died being born...or was hit by a bus the week before the final second leg.

The playoffs are designed so that muck like us won't get though.
Whilst we could shitfest a game, we can't shitebag a whole series of games and get through.

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Hamilton did it, it's totally possible.

Not sure what your point here is. That Hamilton team were decent and finished second.

We are absolutely shite and will probably finish fourth.