Dunfermline v Arbroath

Mind when u were a big club and weren't relieved with a lucky win over arbroath?
Nah me neither

We’ve always been a massive club m9

Take your wind back to the seaside league, smoky-shagger.

2 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Mind when u were a big club and weren't relieved with a lucky win over arbroath?
Nah me neither

Why bite clearly just having a laugh 😂 

Honestly what the f**k was that. Still in pole position but f**k me this leagues wild 

Why try to be abodys pal?

To even joke about arbroath winning because of the wind is pathetic and ill always defend it,

Deserved something out of the game and credit was Deserved Instead of this shite

Why bite clearly just having a laugh [emoji23] 

Honestly what the f**k was that. Still in pole position but f**k me this leagues wild 

Just now, lichtgilphead said:

Will you all still be saying what a massive club you are when you come to Gayfield in the league next season?

Wipe that chip off your shoulder mate. Can't believe the Arbroath fans throughout this thread. What a bunch of huffy wee bairns.

3 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Why try to be abodys pal?

To even joke about arbroath winning because of the wind is pathetic and ill always defend it,

Deserved something out of the game and credit was Deserved Instead of this shite

Even more salty

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

Wipe that chip off your shoulder mate. Can't believe the Arbroath fans throughout this thread. What a bunch of huffy wee bairns.

No chip on my shoulder, pal. I'm convinced that the Lichties & the Pars will both be championship sides next season.

Best of luck in the playoffs, but you're simply not good enough.

Will you all still be saying what a massive club you are when you come to Gayfield in the league next season?

Yes, and we’ll complain if it’s too windy as well. Big teams like us shouldn’t have to play in windy conditions, like you get at Gayfield. It’s disrespectful that you force teams like us to play in those conditions - which clearly benefit you and aren’t the same for both teams.

5 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

No chip on my shoulder, pal. I'm convinced that the Lichties & the Pars will both be championship sides next season.

Best of luck in the playoffs, but you're simply not good enough.

Why such bitterness?

I can't see any Pars fans giving it the ''massive club'' stuff. I don't think we will get much further either and yes, we will most likely be playing Arbroath next season. 

Arbroath are doing really well and are a good side, enjoy it. Why get yourself in a state about us?

Edited by Chubbychops