Dunfermline v Arbroath

Early but already wanting this game to come around now after yesterday. Hopefully Hearts beat Morton on Tuesday night before this....

Again id change it here, it’ll be similar to Starks Park I think so hopefully McKenna comes in for Doolan. Who hasn’t been bad I just think a different approach needed here. 

Would probably take a draw right now if it was offered, although we deservedly beat Dunfermline at Gayfield (wind was genuinely awful that day) and really should’ve got a point minimum on last visit to EEP. 

Really tough game for us.

Yesterday was the best we've played in a long time, but a lot of that was due to Queens giving us lots of space and creating a very open game. No chance Arbroath will give us that much time and space. 

Both teams have lots to play for, so should be two very motivated teams and a heck of a battle. Can see a draw here. 1-1

You haven’t got the wind to help you this time. That’s us also back to being the best team on the planet. 1-2 Arbroath.

Not sure how I feel about this new set up tbh. I believe, though, no matter what the front 4 are like, we should play 2 sitting midfielders and just let the front 4 do their thing. They can be unplayable especially when Dom Thomas clicks.

12 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I’d like to see us unchanged with Ben Williamson bossing the midfield. A win could confirm our safety. Nothing to fear. 

What’s the PPV price please Pars fans? 

£12

8 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
14 hours ago, Abby Normal said:
It’s on the anniversary of the death of Boris Yeltsin. He was a big Pars fan IIRC. 

A little known fact, but Boris Yeltsin used to keep a photograph of Hamish French on his desk in the Kremlin.

дерьмо

1 hour ago, stan3600 said:

With Hearts letting us down yesterday (I hear you Hearts fans) we really could do with something from this game.

Wouldn’t write off Alloa doing us a favour. Either way in our hands going into Morton at Gayfield. Hopefully Qots beat Ayr cause I think that would do it. Can’t see them winning up in Inverness.

On 21/04/2021 at 11:10, 1320Lichtie said:

Wouldn’t write off Alloa doing us a favour. Either way in our hands going into Morton at Gayfield. Hopefully Qots beat Ayr cause I think that would do it. Can’t see them winning up in Inverness.

Is that oor Wighton in your profile picture btw?