Kilmarnock v St. Mirren, Monday 26/04/2021 19:45

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

Would you describe the St Mirren penalty as soft?  Has that happened before?

I like to think I am unbiased and impartial. I have been calling out St Mirren penalties v us and others as they have been soft.

Tonight both penalties were soft but if I had to choose I would say Killie one was the softest of the two awarded. Killie also brought it upon themselves when as you say a simple clearance would have rendered the topic null and void. 

It drives you mad as a fan. Down to 10 men - 3-2 up in second period of ET and the defender / goalie pull that out of the bag. Under so much pressure the correct option is row Z. 😡

Edited by welldaft

19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As for Doyle, he absolutely reminded me of Scott Bain at the penalties. Complete air of him not giving a f**k about even trying to save them.

A mix of Jack Hamilton during the 120 minutes, and Bain in shootout. What a keeper, bet McPake signs him next season.

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've a horrible feeling my piss taking of St Mirren over the last few months is going to rear up and bite my cock off in a few weeks.

Ach well.

Might be your best chance of anything or anyone going near it 😀

Commiserations to Killie, btw. Your manager's a dick but that was a decent game and I think we can all see the outcome may have been different had Lafferty been on the park, or if you had a goalkeeper with functioning arms.

Unlucky guys. At least - surely - there's zero chance you're going down.