Kilmarnock v St. Mirren, Monday 26/04/2021 19:45

Weirdly bet365 have us at 2/1. Pretty big price.

Results have picked up for Killie, Lafferty is obviously a huge threat, Burke is still electric and Kiltie can create too. Montrose should definitely have scored more than once though and United were not at full strength the other night so it's hard to judge that result.

I hope we don't show them too much respect and get right in about that defence and test the goalkeeper because he is not much better than Rodgers, if he is at all.

Depends on who will be fit for us too. Erhahon and JDH returning would be a huge boost.

Screenshot_20210424-235951_bet365.thumb.jpeg.f204c40d0422578abf4824d172934b91.jpeg
StMirren into 6/4 now on bet365. 2/1 was huge.

1 minute ago, flyingscot said:

With Lafferty now out, I fully expect the huge choke from us. 

Yeah, me too! To be honest, I've been absolutely convinced we will choke all day, to the point I genuinely can't see it not happening.

Lafferty being out for Killie on the surface looks a positive for Saints, but could also spur the remaining Killie players to show they're not a one man team.

Very disappointed in no Obika or Connelly for us.

No idea how this is going to go.

Zero!

Just an opinion, but it's maybe poetic justice that Lafferty is out. Think he shouldn't have been on the park for so many minutes from games I've watched, as he's got away with quite a bit of nonsense.

Looking forward to the game, think it'll be a tense affair, with St Mirren going through with a single, controversial goal. However, I hope it's a goal fest.