Kilmarnock v St. Mirren, Monday 26/04/2021 19:45

Jim hoping to have one or two fit again for this one. If JDH is one of them then we play with a back 3 if not we play with a back 4. Hope Connelly is fit although young Henderson did well in midweek. Don't think Quaner will start but should come on at some point. We have a poor record at Rugby Park but that is usually because I am there. That could change tonight as I watch the telly from home with some cold Guinness. Away win.

20 minutes ago, Div said:

Really hope we do not go with 3 at the back, we look much more comfortable with a 4.

Was just about to say the same. 4 at the back has been much better for me, and has more players playing in their natural position. Switching to a 4 changed the game during the week.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Getting nervy about this tonight now. Really hope it's not our last meaningful game of the season.

I wonder which Saints team will show up tonight.

Indeed. Also feels like we never get two good halves out of this team.

We need to start well and keep it going for the whole match - and if we do that and take our chances when they come we will win.

If we decide to only turn up for 45 mins we'll be out on our arse.

Indeed. Also feels like we never get two good halves out of this team.
We need to start well and keep it going for the whole match - and if we do that and take our chances when they come we will win.
If we decide to only turn up for 45 mins we'll be out on our arse.
We often get two good halves.

Just never in the same game

8 minutes ago, thomas said:

I'm terrified for this game mainly due to the slaggings I gave out to most Rangers fans i know last night, if Lafferty scores against us i dread to think of the abuse I'll be getting back.

It's fine: regardless of the outcome, we won't have been papped out the cup by a team with a fraction of our operating budget.

14 minutes ago, thomas said:

I'm terrified for this game mainly due to the slaggings I gave out to most Rangers fans i know last night, if Lafferty scores against us i dread to think of the abuse I'll be getting back.

Terrified, seriously?