Sons of the Rock vs The Partick Thistle Revival Tuesday 20/04/2021

9 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Just how good were Thistle last night anyway? I notice they only had 3 efforts on target, albeit that it looks like they should all have counted. Were they much better than Dumbarton?

Dumbarton have been very solid both times we've played you, was pretty even 1st half and we kinda parked ourselves in your half in the 2nd.

Surprised dumbarton aren't higher as you are well organised, against us at least. I'm biased but we were well worth the win.

I thought Graham was a sending off, some you get some you don't, given he has been a victim several times this season perhaps he was frustrated and got his in first. There's always stuff going on that as fans we rarely see cos the play has moved along and we're not watching when one player nips another. Not good when the victim ends up with a fracture, I'd hope he gets a call from the player to ask after his welfare at least. Graham doesn't seem that type of player to be elbowing others.

8 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Just how good were Thistle last night anyway? I notice they only had 3 efforts on target, albeit that it looks like they should all have counted. Were they much better than Dumbarton?

We were pretty poor, and spent the majority of the game aimlessly shelling the ball up the pitch. Dumbarton were defensively solid and we’ve struggled in most of the games this season against these kind of defensive setups.

3 minutes ago, banditjag said:

Dumbarton have been very solid both times we've played you, was pretty even 1st half and we kinda parked ourselves in your half in the 2nd.

Surprised dumbarton aren't higher as you are well organised, against us at least. I'm biased but we were well worth the win.

He’s not a Dumbarton fan.

32 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

What a load of shite. It’s one of the clearest red cards you will see all season. If you believe otherwise you are a fucking moron. The SPFL should be reviewing the clear as day footage and banning him. 

Great big fucking Jessie found.

4 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

(Arguably biased) Deserved the win, didn’t play particularly well but the pitch seemed horrific which would’ve affected both sides chances of playing decent football. Dumbarton (as they were earlier in the season) are well drilled and organised, difficult to play against - surprised they aren’t a bit higher in the table. It was about grinding out the result for Thistle and to the players credit we did that.