Peterhead v Falkirk 20/04/2021

I'd love to have the Millers and the Corrzos of this world explain how they envision us creating even a half chance from open play. Centre of the midfield gives us very little going forward without Telfer. Keena and the weightlifter are as bad as each other.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Is this Falkirk team worse than the one Hartley assembled? I don't want to be a prisoner of the moment but the last 12 games or so has been abysmal.

At least that pish was playing championship opposition. This mob look feckin awful in league one.

Guest Peter LaFleur
2 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Happy enough with how we're playing so far. Still lacking a bit of a cutting edge though.

You look better than the Dumbartons, Clydes and Falkirks of the league.

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Is this Falkirk team worse than the one Hartley assembled? I don't want to be a prisoner of the moment but the last 12 games or so has been abysmal.

Yes. Marginally. But yes. 

Mad to think that this is the worst Falkirk squad in 40 years when you think of some of the shite we've had. But..it is.

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

We are unbelievably bad. Gomis has probably been a 4/10 and he has been our best outfield player by a distance. No gameplan, no stringing passes together, two complete diddies up front and even the shelled long balls are going nowhere near any of our players.

Nothing on the bench even gives me the slightest hope the second half will be an improvement. We are relying on favours elsewhere and some sort of defensive error from Peterhead.