Peterhead v Falkirk 20/04/2021

I can't be arsed with tonight, genuinely don't know if I've enjoyed a game this season but was kept interested by our title challenge. A mix between watching online and how uninspiring we've been in general.

The only thing keeping us top has been the other teams taking points off each other and I've absolutely no faith that we'll get promoted or even finish 2nd.

53 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Surprised it's as late as a 7.45 ko. You'd have thought an early ko would get them back down the road at a more reasonable hour. Let's face it we'll.be driving up early doors anyway.

I thought it was 7.30, I suppose it suits part time players that Peterhead have. The less said about our pampered lot the better.

Shape shape shape goal.....instructions from our management team I believe....all four of them 

31 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I thought it was 7.30, I suppose it suits part time players that Peterhead have. The less said about our pampered lot the better.

Shape shape shape goal.....instructions from our management team I believe....all four of them 

The Peterhead team will be travelling from as far if not further than the Falkirk team and since we are part time a 19:45 suits us.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

The Peterhead team will be travelling from as far if not further than the Falkirk team and since we are part time a 19:45 suits us.

Doesn't matter a shiny shite to the Falkirk team what time the game starts they will still be utter pish.

21 minutes ago, strichener said:

Aye likes of Ferry travelling up from Glasgow.

Back to 4-4-2 I assume although that could be a 4-5-1 so we’ll see later.

I’m both glad and raging that Devaney is playing though. He should be playing but it makes the decision not to give him any game time at all on Saturday even more fucking stupid.