Peterhead v Falkirk 20/04/2021

Unacceptable and a disgraceful performance yet again.
If Holt has been asked to take control over team matters, I’m afraid this was even worse than last week.
Serious concerns about how we are being governed. Sad night to be a Falkirk supporter. 

I would empty that p***k too. Give the gig to two senior players and start afresh. Write this season off.

Mr Dust called it. Holt’s stamp all over this so he can f**k off too.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

I would empty that p***k too. Give the gig to two senior players and start afresh. Write this season off.

Mr Dust called it. Holt’s stamp all over this so he can f**k off too.

Miller has thrown Holt and Corrzo under the bus by basically blaming them, in part, for team selection and performance.

To my mind, that makes Holt’s position at the club untenable now.

But, and I can’t stop thinking about this, what part of Millers brain though it was a good idea to admit that Corzzo was helping pick the team ??

11 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Q. Common denominator in our ten year long collapse?

A. Ritchie and Alexander.

Yip you have nailed it - problem is they want to sell there shares and nobody wants to buy so they hang around like a bad smell appointing board after board manager after manager hoping it will get better. 

Enjoyed our performance last night, we did things that we have not been doing, we energetically closed them down all over the park & when we had the ball looked mainly to get it forward rather than sideways.. Did wonder about the team selected but worked out well with everyone performing well & giving a few walking wounded a night off with a busy period ahead. Still looking for a finisher but can hopefully keep the performances up for  another few games.