Peterhead v Falkirk 20/04/2021

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

So the shop assistant did a great job then? Only joking, that’s the worst example of someone being thrown under the bus I’ve ever seen. A fucking disgrace. Be as well saying give it to Jean till the end of the season. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing with that. Mental stuff.

3 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Didn't manage a shot on target or even force a single corner.

Couldn't pass the ball 5 yards. Really didn't put the opposition under any kind of pressure whatsoever.

One of the shiteiest, most genuinely minging and totally hopeless Falkirk performances I have ever, ever seen

The only positive I can think of is that M&M will now be emptied immediately 

No need to panick We just need to get the shape right , the boys were poor tonight they didn’t follow the plan. This has nothing to do with the MSG or the puppets they appointed it’s all down to another poor display by the boys 

2 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Least you play us at TFS and not Balmoral. We dropped the ball tonight as well going down 1-0 to an own goal. A game I feel we never deserved to lose but really didn't create enough to win. Mo are a good side though

I beg to differ. They lost to easily the worst Falkirk side in my 40 odd years of following them.

10 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Not even bothered anymore. That was absolutely howling. Every single one of them can f**k off. Zero shots on target, f**k me. This season is over and was before x mas for us. 

0D4DE538-D3D3-4350-87A5-B54B5F57A583.jpeg.a5ac4e794bd54844fbef61eca88e7702.jpeg

Not even bothered anymore. That was absolutely howling. Every single one of them can f**k off. Zero shots on target, f**k me. This season is over and was before x mas for us. 

The only consolation is we didn’t have to pay and travel up to watch this pish. Then again if we were there the two of them would have been sacked after Airdrie but that’s history now

Total mess!

16 minutes ago, Smikka Smikka Smoodoo said:

Would be ironic given Miller's alleged behaviour under Houston 

Zero league starts was moving more towards coaching, didn't do pre season due to that and was marked as used on emergency, previous season was our best striker.

He obviously didn't get on with Hartley but his career under Houston isn't under question.

That said, both him and McCracken should be emptied, super scout back to the shop and Holt back to the job he was employed for

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

How much of a financial loss will another season in league 1 result in?

It's not the cash side of things that's an issue to be honest. We've got cash in the bank and the us folk are looking to invest more cash. It's the complete failure to be able to appoint a manager with half a clue that's the main problem

44 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I thought you lot were overplaying just how bad you were. Sorry for doubting you.

Have to agree. We are badly lacking a goalscorer so thought we were in for a beating.

However, that has to be the worst Falkirk performance I have ever seen.

For a team chasing promotion, the players looked totally disinterested.

Sympathy with the Falkirk fans having to endure this stuff.